Dual Audio MKV subtitle help

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

Dual Audio MKV subtitle help

Postby satori » Sat May 16, 2009 6:57 am

Hello all,

Long time lurker, first time poster English is my 3rd language so please forgive me.

As stated I been on these forums for a while, and everyone have posted great information. I was able to figure out a lot of my questions just looking at all the older post. But I am completely stuck on this one. What I am trying to do is play a file with Japanese audio, but let it show english subtitles. I am able to do this on the PC but I can not get it to work correctly using the PS3 Media server (amazing program btw).

The default audio is english but I am able to get it to play in Japanese yay, but no subtitle boo. This is an embedded subtitle so no hard subs for this file. All my other vid works just fine, playing japanese audio and english subs. It is only when it comes to Dual audio file that I run into some issues. I have set the audio language and the subtitle language setting within the PS3 Media Server. Any help would be great, again thank you in advance.
satori

Re: Dual Audio MKV subtitle help

Postby ExSport » Sat May 16, 2009 7:15 am

ExSport

Re: Dual Audio MKV subtitle help

Postby satori » Sat May 16, 2009 7:20 am

Ya I just saw that post :P thank you for the heads up though.
satori

Return to General Help and Support