MOVIE INFO (IMDB Support) Updated 14th December

Discuss third-party additions, plugins and translations for PS3 Media Server

Re: IMDB Support

Postby jaqb » Tue May 12, 2009 2:50 pm

ExSport wrote:Great! Many thanks 8-)
Quick tests:
I reproduced same problem as before that when IMDB will not find anything, CSFD processing is stopped?
I mean this:
- when imdb link is missing from .nfo file but csfd one exists =====> nothing is shown
- when you use e.g. file purpurove kvety 2007.avi, google will find nothing for imdb but correct one is found for CSFD(in internet browser) but plugin ignores CSFD part again =======> nothing is shown
It seems when IMDB was unsucessfull, it always forces to "disable" next profile also(in my case CSFD-no difference if I use CSFD,IMDB or IMDB,CSFD priority in .conf file)...
Some tips:
- what about to choose if I want case sensitive or insensitive filters?
- how to filter e.g. ",dvdrip,"? In conf file it is not possible to define it this way I suppose
- it is possible to define remove(filter) method in other way so we can define in config that dot will be replaced with space etc.?
To my last point...I see that at first my user-defined filters are used and after that common ones are used as dot replaced with space etc. so it didn't block using filters as ".divx.",great :) ....but better if user can also set if removed completely or replaced with one space or other string....change "filter" with "replace" one
What do you think? :mrgreen:

Do u have really any nfo with url to csfd ? or have u just created one for testing ?
u dont need to filter ",dvdrip," because all signs(@#$%^&*()><:" etc) are converted into space so only a word is enough...thats why it is case insensitive. But there is a bug I need to fix... ,cd 1, doesnt get recognized as "cd 1" but as individual "cd" and "1" EDIT: Already fixed it. EDIT2: lol ..its still there :P EDIT3: ...and now its fix for good :D
EDIT:
I just tried all possible plugins order and purpurove kvety 2007.avi always work for CSDB
Last edited by jaqb on Mon May 18, 2009 1:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
HD YouTube on PS3 -> PS3 Youtube :D Are you a F1 fan ? Check out F1Reader.com
jaqb

Postby ExSport » Tue May 12, 2009 3:31 pm

I reproduced your successful try :mrgreen:
Please try Purpurove kvety DVDRip 2007.avi ... This is not working 8-)
Maybe removing dvdrip part in filter oprions will do something weird...
Why ",dvdrip,"? Will try to describe it on an example:
You have file ripguard.avi and funny.movie.rip.2008.avi
If you define rip to be removed, you know what it does....in this example it is better to define ".rip." or " rip " and you are sure that it is not part of common word 8-)
But if you replace some chars with spaces then it will not be possible to remove other strings.
An example: movie.cd_#2.2009.avi
After filtering and replacing ..... file will be movie cd 2 2009.avi
After "CD" there will be two spaces, so it is impossible to detect "CD 2" string. It is possible to remove them completely?
Maybe there exists filenames where is better to replace it with spacebar but didn't found any now :mrgreen:
What is better? :idea:
ExSport

Postby jaqb » Tue May 12, 2009 3:42 pm

ExSport wrote:Please try Purpurove kvety DVDRip 2007.avi ... This is not working 8-)

This is because a Pattern is recognized... Is this a real file or just a made up one ? Because the pattern says if year exist moviename is filname from begining till year.
EDIT2: I guess I can filter the filename after the Patters too
ExSport wrote:Why ",dvdrip,"? Will try to describe it on an example:
You have file ripguard.avi and funny.movie.rip.2008.avi
If you define rip to be removed, you know what it does....in this example it is better to define ".rip." or " rip " and you are sure that it is not part of common word 8-)

Dont underestimate my filter method :D filter "rip" will not replace rip in ripguard but it will replace it in funny.movie.rip.2008.avi ...so everything is working as intended
ExSport wrote:An example: movie.cd_#2.2009.avi
After filtering and replacing ..... file will be movie cd 2 2009.avi
After "CD" there will be two spaces, so it is impossible to detect "CD 2" string. It is possible to remove them completely?
Maybe there exists filenames where is better to replace it with spacebar but didn't found any now :mrgreen:

I will look into this now
jaqb

Postby ExSport » Tue May 12, 2009 3:48 pm

Ohhh ok, I will check your code deeply how it is filtered :mrgreen: sorry
About file name, yes, it is real file.
I think it is a must to try search on google also year but not filtered dvdrip part :) Sometimes there are lot of same matches but year will tell which one is correct on google(in case CSFD.CZ I am sure about it...)
I thought that dvdrip part is filtered only before put in google search but it seems that it is not true..didn't checked your algorithm how filtering and sending to google search is done 8-)
EDIT:
Ahh, when pattern is found, filter method is not used after that...now I see :)
ExSport

Postby ExSport » Tue May 12, 2009 4:32 pm

Regarding
Code: Select all
Do u have really any nfo with url to csfd ? or have u just created one for testing ?

Yes, I created them with links to CSFD and also IMDB but some older ones contain only one of them...also in cases that it is not in database of one of them(CSFD or IMDB web page)
- When both written in .nfo file, no problem.
- When IMDB, no problems(both found...maybe csfd is found with help of name from IMDB retrieval?)
- When CSFD, noone is found(now don't know if filename is retrievable via google search...will test both situations later)
ExSport

Postby jaqb » Tue May 12, 2009 4:39 pm

ExSport wrote:Yes, I created them with links to CSFD and also IMDB but some older ones contain only one of them...also in cases that it is not in database of one of them(CSFD or IMDB web page)
- When both written in .nfo file, no problem.
- When IMDB, no problems(both found...maybe csfd is found with help of name from IMDB retrieval?)
- When CSFD, noone is found(now don't know if filename is retrievable via google search...will test both situations later)

Nfo is only searched for imdb links...as I didnt know some groups put links to CSFD???
Indeed if IMDB link is found, other plugins use IMDB movie title to search their site
jaqb

Postby ExSport » Tue May 12, 2009 4:43 pm

Now understand where is the problem :mrgreen:
Please it is possible to also detect CSFD.CZ links(and others depending on plugin)? 8-)
Many thanks :D
I am sure that some CZ/SK/HU/PL groups put csfd links to .nfo files(and also imdb links) 8-)
But I am creating also my own .nfo files manually with links to both IMDB and CSFD sites 8-)
ExSport

Postby jaqb » Tue May 12, 2009 4:48 pm

ExSport wrote:Please it is possible to also detect CSFD.CZ links(and others depending on plugin)? 8-)

This shouldnt be to hard...I'll look into this.
jaqb

Postby ExSport » Tue May 12, 2009 6:26 pm

Many thanks 8-) Why hard? Instead of detecting link in .nfo file something like imdb.com/title/ use csfd.cz/film/, or not? 8-)
It is useful in cases that file name is in native language and google will not find anything on IMDB and CSFD sites.
Then CSFD direct link is only possible in .nfo file.
Also please could you update CSFD class with this one?
It supports genre to be shown 8-)
Thx
Attachments
CSFDPlugin.zip
Updated CSFD class (genre shown)
(1.31 KiB) Downloaded 117 times
ExSport

Postby jaqb » Tue May 12, 2009 6:41 pm

hehe I ment it will NOT be TOO hard ;) I have already done this..new version is coming up soon
jaqb

PreviousNext

Return to Additions and Plugins