ExSport wrote:Great! Many thanks
I reproduced same problem as before that when IMDB will not find anything, CSFD processing is stopped?
I mean this:
- when imdb link is missing from .nfo file but csfd one exists =====> nothing is shown
- when you use e.g. file purpurove kvety 2007.avi, google will find nothing for imdb but correct one is found for CSFD(in internet browser) but plugin ignores CSFD part again =======> nothing is shown
It seems when IMDB was unsucessfull, it always forces to "disable" next profile also(in my case CSFD-no difference if I use CSFD,IMDB or IMDB,CSFD priority in .conf file)...
- what about to choose if I want case sensitive or insensitive filters?
- how to filter e.g. ",dvdrip,"? In conf file it is not possible to define it this way I suppose
- it is possible to define remove(filter) method in other way so we can define in config that dot will be replaced with space etc.?
To my last point...I see that at first my user-defined filters are used and after that common ones are used as dot replaced with space etc. so it didn't block using filters as ".divx.",great ....but better if user can also set if removed completely or replaced with one space or other string....change "filter" with "replace" one
What do you think?
Do u have really any nfo with url to csfd ? or have u just created one for testing ?
u dont need to filter ",dvdrip," because all signs(@#$%^&*()><:" etc) are converted into space so only a word is enough...thats why it is case insensitive. But there is a bug I need to fix... ,cd 1, doesnt get recognized as "cd 1" but as individual "cd" and "1" EDIT: Already fixed it. EDIT2: lol ..its still there EDIT3: ...and now its fix for good
I just tried all possible plugins order and purpurove kvety 2007.avi always work for CSDB