Plugin List

Discuss third-party additions, plugins and translations for PS3 Media Server

Re: Plugin List

Postby leogps » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:22 pm

If you're talking about the one that ships with PMS, that did not show all the playlists correctly on my machine. It only showed the default ones and it only works on Mac I guess.

Apart from this, you can add multiple iTunes playlists if you have multiple iTunes (OS's) on your machine for some reason.
The (parser) implementation complies with the Apple DTD: http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd
leogps

Postby taconaut » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:42 pm

Cheers, I've just noticed chocolateboy already added it.
If you always wanted to have your most recent videos at the top of the folder in the ps3 or wished you could group all videos with the same genre in one folder, have a look at pms-mlx
taconaut
Project Member

Postby vcernuda » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:18 am

Hi!

I´m new to this forum but have already been reading it for a couple of months.
I see this thread is for a list of plugins, and not for trouble shooting but since the problem I´ve got is got to do with one of these I thought I should give it a try.

Just downloaded PMSEncoder https://github.com/chocolateboy/pmsencoder, located it in the folder it is supposed to (I´m on a Mac so I guess the right folder would be /Applications/PS3 Media Server.app/Contents/PlugIns) but only to see that my PMS app wouldn't come back to life anymore.

Like that, it just won't open anymore and it was working just fine, I could watch movies, listen to some tunes and display some photos, but no more.

Any help or redirection would be very appreciated!!

Thanks in advance
vcernuda

Postby jpgview » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:45 pm

i've written a plugin for PMS, however I cannot upload it (file size to large??). I cannot mail it (file size to large!). I cannot torrent it (firewall). How can I make it available to the community? single JAR, size 15736 Kb
tx.
JPGview
jpgview

Postby taconaut » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:48 am

You could upload it e.g. where you host your source code and paste the link here.
I'm curious to see what you put in there to create a plugin of 15MB :)
If you always wanted to have your most recent videos at the top of the folder in the ps3 or wished you could group all videos with the same genre in one folder, have a look at pms-mlx
taconaut
Project Member

Postby jpgview » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:18 pm

my source code is @ home, cannot get trough the firewall (no port forwarding feature on the device: 3C16770). the jar contains two JPG images en the user guide (JPG's required for the plugin, user guide embedded, extract and/or read from within PMS, or extract from commandline). You could be so kind to change 'upload_max_filesize' in php.ini, or provide an alternative to upload the jar
tx.
JPGview
jpgview

Postby taconaut » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:32 pm

I've only got moderator rights on the forum. No way for me to change this.
As I personnaly prefer to have the possibility to look at the source of the plugin, I'd suggest putting the source online and host the plugin there as well. If you don't want to show the source, upload the plugin somewhere and add a link here.
taconaut
Project Member

Postby meskibob » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:40 pm

I agree. Source would be ideal, and that large of a file should be hosted elsewhere.
I provide NO application support via PM or email, so please post your question to the forum per the Forum Rules.
meskibob

Postby jpgview » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:15 pm

MySQLplaylist v1.4.0, a PS3 Media Server Plugin (updated).

Can be used on Windows and Linux, as a PMS plugin, or standalone.
- connect to, and create playlists on, Android from both Linux and Windows, using WebDAV
- connect to, create playlists, and control, Enigma2 (dreambox) from both Linux and Windows
- a web site that tracks the audio, playing on PMS (DLNA) or directly from Enigma2, so you can 'tag' favorites.
- the option to copy your 'favorites' to any location, this to take them 'on the road'.
includes:
- MySQLplaylist detailed installation instructions.
- setup PMS on Linux (Ubuntu), detailed instructions.
- setup Enigma2 connections, detailed instructions.
- setup Android connections, detailed instructions.
- PMS plugin configuration instructions.

v1.1.0
added update notification.
added 'genre' selection, using the Audio Header.
bug fix... (update package available).

v1.2.0
added 'Tooltips' and 'Progress Bars' (eliminate the need to check logs).
added 'Cancel task' option.
added 'Disable tasks', using Scroll Lock.

v1.3.0
solved 'Forcing short path name' problem (tx taconaut).
more GUI improvements...
folders can be rescanned to add new files.
(update package available)

v1.4.0
added 'create playlist from library folder'.
improved 'thread timer', 'cancel' and 'shutdown' response time.

unzip to C:\ (creates C:\install, this to avoid changing paths in C:\install\PS3 Media Server\mySQLplaylist\install.cmd).

Read the enclosed PDF manual (online http://users.telenet.be/MySQLplaylist/).

enjoy
Last edited by jpgview on Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.
jpgview

Postby taconaut » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:37 pm

@jpgview
Thanks for the plugin! I've added your plugin to the list on the first page. If you have a better short description than the one I've added, you can post it here. If you want to open a new thread in this forum to discuss your plugin, I'll add a link as well.
taconaut
Project Member

Previous

Return to Additions and Plugins