pms-mlx (13-12-04 v1.0)

Download and discuss official beta builds here

Re: pms-mlx (13-12-04 v1.0)

Postby taconaut » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:20 pm

chach wrote:Apropos: can i set the Play Count Watcher for a Video that i have already "1" back to "0" without to delete the File and reimport ?

You can modify the play count by selecting the file in the library view and pressing CTRL + '+/-' to increase/decrease the play count. Note that it won't modify the last played date though.
If you always wanted to have your most recent videos at the top of the folder in the ps3 or wished you could group all videos with the same genre in one folder, have a look at pms-mlx
taconaut
Project Member

Postby chach » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:40 pm

wow thank you its working.

another question can i see which video is removed when i clean up the Library now i can only see when i add a video.

You have two small mistakes in the translation , in the library (collection view) when you make a new condition i can choose "Phad der Datei" i think "Pfad der Datei" is correct or?
and (in the main view) "Speichere Bilder in Ornder" this is "Speichere Bilder in Ordner".

But these are Beauty-bugs :)

Regards,
Jan
chach

Postby taconaut » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:47 pm

chach wrote:wow thank you its working.

Cool :)

another question can i see which video is removed when i clean up the Library now i can only see when i add a video.

Just checked the code and no, you can't.

You have two small mistakes in the translation , in the library (collection view) when you make a new condition i can choose "Phad der Datei" i think "Pfad der Datei" is correct or?
and (in the main view) "Speichere Bilder in Ornder" this is "Speichere Bilder in Ordner".

But these are Beauty-bugs :)

Of course you're right :) btw I use the English GUI (as I do for all applications) if you find other mistakes or have better translations please send them to me

As these were quick fixes, I've made the two changes (https://github.com/taconaut/pms-mlx/com ... 335b6a1b15)
If you always wanted to have your most recent videos at the top of the folder in the ps3 or wished you could group all videos with the same genre in one folder, have a look at pms-mlx
taconaut
Project Member

Postby chach » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:58 pm

nice , thanks for the changes. When i see a other translation error i will say it to you :)

When i find a new Job (in the moment i looking for work) i have to donate again. :)

Regards,
Jan
chach

Postby taconaut » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:32 pm

Good luck finding a new job!

Regarding the translations, all missing translations can be found in the l10n report; all strings concerning pms-mlx are prefixed with ML.
The actual language file for the German translation which needs editing is this one.
taconaut
Project Member

Postby chach » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:12 am

Hi taconaut, i have found some other translation errors in the Language file:

Code: Select all
LNAMediaDatabase.0=Aus Kompatibilit\u00E4tsgr\u00FCnden ist es erforderlich\ndie Mediensammlung neu einzulesen.\nEntschuldige bitte die Unannehmlichkeiten\!
I think this should be Aus Kompatiblit\u00E4tsgr\u00FCnden ...

ML.Condition.Type.VIDEO_HOMEPAGEURL=URl der Webseite
here i think the l in URL is lowercase.

ML.Condition.Header.Type.VIDEO_CONTAINS_SUBTITLES=Untertil-Sprachen
Here Untertitel-Sprachen

ML.Condition.Header.Type.AUDIO_BITSPERSAMPLE=Bits pro Probe
i think Bits per Sample is better or?

ML.Condition.Header.Type.AUDIO_TRACK=Spurnummer
also here i think Audio Track is better

ML.DisplayPanel.SaveTemplateOnInheritDisplayAs=Du Ansicht, welche bearbeitet wird, muss gespeichert werden um erben zu k\u00f6nnen
the correct one is Die Ansicht,...

ML.DisplayPanel.DisplayItems.FILE=All Dateitypen anzeigen
Alle Dateitypen anzeigen ?

ML.ContextMenu.SET_AS_ROOT=Als Toot definieren
Als Root definieren

ML.ScanFolderDialog.lFolderPath=Pfad des ordners
Pfad des Ordners (ot lowercase)

ML.DLNAViewTree.ConfirmDeleteFolderMsg=Wollen sie den Ornder '%s' und alle seine Kidner wirklich l\u00f6schen?
i think "Wollen sie den Ornder '%s' und alle seine Unterverzeichnisse wirklich l\u00f6schen?

ML.DLNAViewTree.DontCutPasteFolderMsg=Der ausgeschnittene Ordner kann nicht f\u00fcr sich selbst odereines seiner Kinder eingef\u00fcgt werden
Der ausgeschnittene Ordner kann nicht f\u00fcr sich selbst oder eines seiner Unterverzeichnisse eingef\u00fcgt werden

other Question how many characters can i use for display a file at the ps3 ? Is there a Limit that the PS3 can not Display the Video ?

Regards,
Jan
chach

Postby taconaut » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:50 am

Cheers, could you please attach the entire file here? This way I can easily replace it without having to find each change.

How many characters can i use for display a file at the ps3 ? Is there a Limit that the PS3 can not Display the Video ?

Not that I am aware of. If the text is longer than what can be displayed the ps3 automatically scrolls the text
taconaut
Project Member

Postby chach » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:41 pm

Hi taconaut,

here are the file http://pastebin.com/3A9m1Btw
i have changed all the lines i have wrote in my old post.

I asked for the character limit because in the 1.52 Version of pms-mlx i had a bug when i use many %tags in a filename the renderer cannot play the file.
With this new Version i havent test it yet but i will do that in the next time.

Regards,
Jan
chach

Postby taconaut » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:32 pm

Thanks! changes applied
Please tell me if you find such a limitation so I could add a configuration option for max length if it is required.
taconaut
Project Member

Postby chach » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:30 am

Moin taconaut,

i think is not a problem with a limitation when i use the mask %audio_languages in the filename the ps3 and my bravia renderer cannot play the Video and he cannot display the thumbnail too. He cannot find the File. I can use all the other mask with no problem.

Regards,
Jan
chach

PreviousNext

Return to Beta Builds