MySQLplaylist v1.1.0, a PS3 Media Server Plugin (updated).
Can be used on Windows and Linux, as a PMS plugin, or standalone.
- connect to, and create playlists on, Android from both linux and windows, using WebDAV
- connect to, create playlists, and control, Enigma2 (dreambox) from both linux and windows
- setup PMS and MySQLplaylist on Ubuntu (detailed instructions).
- a web site that tracks the audio, playing on PMS (DLNA) or directly from Enigma2, so you can 'tag' favorites.
- the option to copy your 'favorites' to any location, this to take them 'on the road'.
added update notification
added 'genre' selection, using the Audio Header
bug fix... (update package available on website)
unzip to C:install (to avoid changing paths in install.cmd).
Read the PDF manual online http://users.telenet.be/MySQLplaylist/
(also included in the zip).
enjoy (please seed)