taconaut wrote:Hi scotster,
You should be able to configure pms-mlx for your needs and the number of files shouldn't be an issue either. For the movies it should be pretty simple, for the series it might require some more manual configuration depending on how you'd like the files to show up.
I'd do it like that:
- In the tree view, add folder called Movies in the Video folder and set a condition 'folder path starts with G'. This way, only files located on your G drive will show up.
- Uncheck 'Show videos' for this folder to avoid having to show all 900 files in this folder (it would take ages).
- Right-click on the created Movies folder -> Add Auto folder -> with Movie property = Genre. This will add a folder for every genre you've got in the library
- Add whatever other folders you'd like to have in there
If you've imported file properties for series with the TheTVDB import plugin and chose to import the SeriesName property, you can proceed the same way as described for the movies.
- Create a 'Series' folder without condition and with sort by SortName ascending
- Uncheck 'Show videos' for this folder.
- Right-click on the created Series folder -> Add Auto folder -> with Tag = SeriesName.
This way you'll have a folder for each series, containing all episodes of the serie, where the episodes will be sorted in ascending order.
Hope this helps
One thing I've noticed is that a lot of the series are missing from my list. Is there a certain way I should be naming them in order for it to be picked up on IMDB? Also, is there a way of adding them to the series list manually if they still aren't picked up?
chach wrote:is there a way to set the thumbnail that is loaded by the plugin TMDB or TTVDB to max. 65KB (min. details) because my renderer Sony Bravia TV HX855 can only display <65KB Thumbnails
And have you already found a solution for tsmuXer ? sorry for this question i have read that you have not a lot of spare times for this project.
I think this problem has already exists on older Official releases but i am not sure.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests