With the release of PS4 what next...

General discussion about PS3 Media Server (no support or requests)

With the release of PS4 what next...

Postby mazey » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:40 am

well its almost here and it got me wondering, im sure ps3 media server will support the ps4 i have no doubts in my mind about that, but maybe its time to change the server name as it handles alot of systems now and will for a long time to come with profiles as easy to make as 123.. and a good support and developer base not to mention alot of loyal fans like me :) personally i was gonna buy the ps4 no matter what as i love final fantasy games and eventually with 15 it will be on ps4 but thats some time ahead and im trying to find some reasons to get it early, i still remember getting my ps3 i couldnt afford a single game for months after buying it but it gave me time to explore all the features and the media server got me searching and i searched ps3 media server :) and that led me here some time ago.. good times. nowadays i usually just use my bravia to watch on and only occasionally use the ps3 to watch on but its nice to have the option. anyway just some food for thought..
PMS 1.90.2 SNAPSHOT - HP Proliant Microserver N54L 2.2Ghz - Windows Home Server 2011 (64bit) 8GB - Bravia KDL55HX750
mazey

Return to General Discussion