urgent help regarding heavy rain game ps3

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

urgent help regarding heavy rain game ps3

Postby powerpuffgirl » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:49 pm

Hello friends , I have a ps3 40 gb 4 years old , I recently got multiman installed on it from a shop for a costly price , he didn't give me good games too later I came to know I can download games from online so with the help of a friend I downloaded heavy rain from torrents , I unzipped it and copied the game to my external hd , in the folder named gamez which the shop guy had created with other games . When I open multiman the game doesnt show up , I entered file manager and opened the ps3 game folder in that there was a highlighted option something like bin not sure I clicked on it and somehow the xmb exited and I got heavy rain option on the disk (original Beowulf ) when I started the game it asked Fr update I did it took 2 hours . Then the game started and opened till installation process with a demo as how to make a orgami , now its showing installation in progress from morning approx 10 hours . I'm very fed up please help I have no knowledge Abt ps3 .. can anyone guide please .
powerpuffgirl

Re: urgent help regarding heavy rain game ps3

Postby meskibob » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm

This is a forum for the program PS3 Media Server, not other PS3 questions. Thread locked.
I provide NO application support via PM or email, so please post your question to the forum per the Forum Rules.
meskibob

Return to General Help and Support