PMS plugin for XBMC [updated 2012-06-20]

Discuss third-party additions, plugins and translations for PS3 Media Server

Re: PMS plugin for XBMC [updated 2012-06-20]

Postby fstof » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:38 am

syd3n wrote:I am using the latest version of PMS: PS3 Media Server 1.72.0
And have pointed to my MyVideos34.db file using: sqlitejdbc-v056.jar

But when I browse to the PMS folder using my xbox 360, it shows 0 items, and the Traces tab shows the following error info:

Code: Select all
INFO  2012-12-13 07:41:41.372 [New I/O server worker #4-2] <XBMCLog> - discovering movie years
ERROR 2012-12-13 07:41:41.372 [New I/O server worker #4-2] <XBMCLog_ERROR>
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
   at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:169) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at net.pms.external.xbmc.XBMCDAO.connectMySQL(XBMCDAO.java:42) [pms-xbmc-20120620.jar:na]
   at net.pms.external.xbmc.XBMCDAO.connect(XBMCDAO.java:32) [pms-xbmc-20120620.jar:na]
   at net.pms.external.xbmc.MovieDAO.getYears(MovieDAO.java:272) [pms-xbmc-20120620.jar:na]
   at net.pms.external.xbmc.folders.video.movie.MovieYearFolder.discoverChildren(MovieYearFolder.java:26) [pms-xbmc-20120620.jar:na]
   at net.pms.dlna.DLNAResource.discoverWithRenderer(DLNAResource.java:732) [pms.jar:na]
   at net.pms.dlna.DLNAResource.getDLNAResources(DLNAResource.java:677) [pms.jar:na]
   at net.pms.network.RequestV2.answer(RequestV2.java:628) [pms.jar:na]
   at net.pms.network.RequestHandlerV2.writeResponse(RequestHandlerV2.java:301) [pms.jar:na]
   at net.pms.network.RequestHandlerV2.messageReceived(RequestHandlerV2.java:256) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.handleUpstream(SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.java:80) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:564) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$DefaultChannelHandlerContext.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:783) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.handler.stream.ChunkedWriteHandler.handleUpstream(ChunkedWriteHandler.java:149) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:564) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$DefaultChannelHandlerContext.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:783) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.http.HttpChunkAggregator.messageReceived(HttpChunkAggregator.java:116) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.handleUpstream(SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.java:80) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:564) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$DefaultChannelHandlerContext.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:783) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:302) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.replay.ReplayingDecoder.unfoldAndFireMessageReceived(ReplayingDecoder.java:527) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.replay.ReplayingDecoder.callDecode(ReplayingDecoder.java:506) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.replay.ReplayingDecoder.messageReceived(ReplayingDecoder.java:443) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.handleUpstream(SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.java:80) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:564) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:559) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:274) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:261) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.read(NioWorker.java:351) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.processSelectedKeys(NioWorker.java:282) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.run(NioWorker.java:202) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.util.ThreadRenamingRunnable.run(ThreadRenamingRunnable.java:108) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.util.internal.DeadLockProofWorker$1.run(DeadLockProofWorker.java:44) [pms.jar:na]
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885) [na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907) [na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619) [na:1.6.0_04]
ERROR 2012-12-13 07:41:41.388 [New I/O server worker #4-2] <XBMCLog_ERROR>
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
   at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:169) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at net.pms.external.xbmc.XBMCDAO.connectMySQL(XBMCDAO.java:42) [pms-xbmc-20120620.jar:na]
   at net.pms.external.xbmc.XBMCDAO.connect(XBMCDAO.java:32) [pms-xbmc-20120620.jar:na]
   at net.pms.external.xbmc.XBMCDAO.getConnection(XBMCDAO.java:78) [pms-xbmc-20120620.jar:na]
   at net.pms.external.xbmc.MovieDAO.getYears(MovieDAO.java:274) [pms-xbmc-20120620.jar:na]
   at net.pms.external.xbmc.folders.video.movie.MovieYearFolder.discoverChildren(MovieYearFolder.java:26) [pms-xbmc-20120620.jar:na]
   at net.pms.dlna.DLNAResource.discoverWithRenderer(DLNAResource.java:732) [pms.jar:na]
   at net.pms.dlna.DLNAResource.getDLNAResources(DLNAResource.java:677) [pms.jar:na]
   at net.pms.network.RequestV2.answer(RequestV2.java:628) [pms.jar:na]
   at net.pms.network.RequestHandlerV2.writeResponse(RequestHandlerV2.java:301) [pms.jar:na]
   at net.pms.network.RequestHandlerV2.messageReceived(RequestHandlerV2.java:256) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.handleUpstream(SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.java:80) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:564) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$DefaultChannelHandlerContext.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:783) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.handler.stream.ChunkedWriteHandler.handleUpstream(ChunkedWriteHandler.java:149) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:564) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$DefaultChannelHandlerContext.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:783) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.http.HttpChunkAggregator.messageReceived(HttpChunkAggregator.java:116) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.handleUpstream(SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.java:80) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:564) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$DefaultChannelHandlerContext.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:783) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:302) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.replay.ReplayingDecoder.unfoldAndFireMessageReceived(ReplayingDecoder.java:527) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.replay.ReplayingDecoder.callDecode(ReplayingDecoder.java:506) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.replay.ReplayingDecoder.messageReceived(ReplayingDecoder.java:443) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.handleUpstream(SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.java:80) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:564) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:559) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:274) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:261) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.read(NioWorker.java:351) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.processSelectedKeys(NioWorker.java:282) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.run(NioWorker.java:202) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.util.ThreadRenamingRunnable.run(ThreadRenamingRunnable.java:108) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.util.internal.DeadLockProofWorker$1.run(DeadLockProofWorker.java:44) [pms.jar:na]
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885) [na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907) [na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619) [na:1.6.0_04]


Any suggestions? I looked through the past posts in this forum and tried to apply any of the recommended fixes but I am not able to resolve the issue.


Okay,
The plugin can connect to 2 different databases: 1) sqLite and 2) mySql
You are using sqLite. Judging from your info you should have everything in place for it.

Now what happens is I can only use either the sqLite or mySql datasource. I derive which one to use depending on your configuration.
If there is something configured for both, I would use the mySql config.

so to me it looks like you have some values in the mySql configuration. Check in the configuration window that all the mySQL values are empty. Save the config and restart PMS (as in close it and make sure all java/javaw processes are gone and open it up again)
if you are still experiencing the issue, close PMS and open the actual PMS config file in a text editor and remove any mySQL configurations (pmsxbmc.mysql.*), and make sure you have the sqLite config correct (pmsxbmc.db.video).
fstof
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:17 am

Re: PMS plugin for XBMC [updated 2012-06-20]

Postby syd3n » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:21 pm

thanks for the quick response!

i didn't have anything set in the mysql config. I confirmed this. but i reinstalled PMS after rebooting my machine and that seems to have fixed the problem.

will get back to you after more testing.

Thanks for the great work on this awesome plugin!!!

fstof wrote:
syd3n wrote:I am using the latest version of PMS: PS3 Media Server 1.72.0
And have pointed to my MyVideos34.db file using: sqlitejdbc-v056.jar

But when I browse to the PMS folder using my xbox 360, it shows 0 items, and the Traces tab shows the following error info:

Code: Select all
INFO  2012-12-13 07:41:41.372 [New I/O server worker #4-2] <XBMCLog> - discovering movie years
ERROR 2012-12-13 07:41:41.372 [New I/O server worker #4-2] <XBMCLog_ERROR>
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
   at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:169) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at net.pms.external.xbmc.XBMCDAO.connectMySQL(XBMCDAO.java:42) [pms-xbmc-20120620.jar:na]
   at net.pms.external.xbmc.XBMCDAO.connect(XBMCDAO.java:32) [pms-xbmc-20120620.jar:na]
   at net.pms.external.xbmc.MovieDAO.getYears(MovieDAO.java:272) [pms-xbmc-20120620.jar:na]
   at net.pms.external.xbmc.folders.video.movie.MovieYearFolder.discoverChildren(MovieYearFolder.java:26) [pms-xbmc-20120620.jar:na]
   at net.pms.dlna.DLNAResource.discoverWithRenderer(DLNAResource.java:732) [pms.jar:na]
   at net.pms.dlna.DLNAResource.getDLNAResources(DLNAResource.java:677) [pms.jar:na]
   at net.pms.network.RequestV2.answer(RequestV2.java:628) [pms.jar:na]
   at net.pms.network.RequestHandlerV2.writeResponse(RequestHandlerV2.java:301) [pms.jar:na]
   at net.pms.network.RequestHandlerV2.messageReceived(RequestHandlerV2.java:256) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.handleUpstream(SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.java:80) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:564) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$DefaultChannelHandlerContext.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:783) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.handler.stream.ChunkedWriteHandler.handleUpstream(ChunkedWriteHandler.java:149) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:564) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$DefaultChannelHandlerContext.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:783) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.http.HttpChunkAggregator.messageReceived(HttpChunkAggregator.java:116) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.handleUpstream(SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.java:80) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:564) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$DefaultChannelHandlerContext.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:783) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:302) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.replay.ReplayingDecoder.unfoldAndFireMessageReceived(ReplayingDecoder.java:527) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.replay.ReplayingDecoder.callDecode(ReplayingDecoder.java:506) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.replay.ReplayingDecoder.messageReceived(ReplayingDecoder.java:443) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.handleUpstream(SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.java:80) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:564) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:559) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:274) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:261) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.read(NioWorker.java:351) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.processSelectedKeys(NioWorker.java:282) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.run(NioWorker.java:202) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.util.ThreadRenamingRunnable.run(ThreadRenamingRunnable.java:108) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.util.internal.DeadLockProofWorker$1.run(DeadLockProofWorker.java:44) [pms.jar:na]
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885) [na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907) [na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619) [na:1.6.0_04]
ERROR 2012-12-13 07:41:41.388 [New I/O server worker #4-2] <XBMCLog_ERROR>
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
   at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:169) ~[na:1.6.0_04]
   at net.pms.external.xbmc.XBMCDAO.connectMySQL(XBMCDAO.java:42) [pms-xbmc-20120620.jar:na]
   at net.pms.external.xbmc.XBMCDAO.connect(XBMCDAO.java:32) [pms-xbmc-20120620.jar:na]
   at net.pms.external.xbmc.XBMCDAO.getConnection(XBMCDAO.java:78) [pms-xbmc-20120620.jar:na]
   at net.pms.external.xbmc.MovieDAO.getYears(MovieDAO.java:274) [pms-xbmc-20120620.jar:na]
   at net.pms.external.xbmc.folders.video.movie.MovieYearFolder.discoverChildren(MovieYearFolder.java:26) [pms-xbmc-20120620.jar:na]
   at net.pms.dlna.DLNAResource.discoverWithRenderer(DLNAResource.java:732) [pms.jar:na]
   at net.pms.dlna.DLNAResource.getDLNAResources(DLNAResource.java:677) [pms.jar:na]
   at net.pms.network.RequestV2.answer(RequestV2.java:628) [pms.jar:na]
   at net.pms.network.RequestHandlerV2.writeResponse(RequestHandlerV2.java:301) [pms.jar:na]
   at net.pms.network.RequestHandlerV2.messageReceived(RequestHandlerV2.java:256) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.handleUpstream(SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.java:80) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:564) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$DefaultChannelHandlerContext.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:783) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.handler.stream.ChunkedWriteHandler.handleUpstream(ChunkedWriteHandler.java:149) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:564) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$DefaultChannelHandlerContext.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:783) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.http.HttpChunkAggregator.messageReceived(HttpChunkAggregator.java:116) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.handleUpstream(SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.java:80) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:564) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$DefaultChannelHandlerContext.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:783) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:302) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.replay.ReplayingDecoder.unfoldAndFireMessageReceived(ReplayingDecoder.java:527) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.replay.ReplayingDecoder.callDecode(ReplayingDecoder.java:506) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.replay.ReplayingDecoder.messageReceived(ReplayingDecoder.java:443) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.handleUpstream(SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.java:80) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:564) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:559) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:274) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:261) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.read(NioWorker.java:351) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.processSelectedKeys(NioWorker.java:282) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.run(NioWorker.java:202) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.util.ThreadRenamingRunnable.run(ThreadRenamingRunnable.java:108) [pms.jar:na]
   at org.jboss.netty.util.internal.DeadLockProofWorker$1.run(DeadLockProofWorker.java:44) [pms.jar:na]
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885) [na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907) [na:1.6.0_04]
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619) [na:1.6.0_04]


Any suggestions? I looked through the past posts in this forum and tried to apply any of the recommended fixes but I am not able to resolve the issue.


Okay,
The plugin can connect to 2 different databases: 1) sqLite and 2) mySql
You are using sqLite. Judging from your info you should have everything in place for it.

Now what happens is I can only use either the sqLite or mySql datasource. I derive which one to use depending on your configuration.
If there is something configured for both, I would use the mySql config.

so to me it looks like you have some values in the mySql configuration. Check in the configuration window that all the mySQL values are empty. Save the config and restart PMS (as in close it and make sure all java/javaw processes are gone and open it up again)
if you are still experiencing the issue, close PMS and open the actual PMS config file in a text editor and remove any mySQL configurations (pmsxbmc.mysql.*), and make sure you have the sqLite config correct (pmsxbmc.db.video).
syd3n
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:39 pm

Is Transcode broken?

Postby trinista » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:59 am

The Play folder doesn't open. Running 1.72.0 on Win 7 64 bit. XMBC 12 Frodo.
Is there any way to have the movie list sorted?

thanks! Great Plugin otherwise!
trinista
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:54 am

Re: Is Transcode broken?

Postby fstof » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:27 am

trinista wrote:The Play folder doesn't open. Running 1.72.0 on Win 7 64 bit. XMBC 12 Frodo.
Is there any way to have the movie list sorted?

thanks! Great Plugin otherwise!

If you don't mind.
Can you please log an issue on the projects issue tracker and attach the PMS log output to it, I could have a look at it
fstof
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:17 am

Re: PMS plugin for XBMC [updated 2012-06-20]

Postby dikus.ps3m » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:18 pm

Hi. I also have a version of PMS 1.72.0 on Win 7 64 bit. XMBC 12 Frodo.

When I browse XBMC folder I only can see "NOT FOUND CHECK LOG".

Log says:

INFO 2013-02-23 22:45:07.753 [Request Handler] <XBMCLog> - SQLite Video Path: *C:\Users\dikus\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database\MyVideos72.db*
INFO 2013-02-23 22:45:07.757 [Request Handler] <XBMCLog> - Using SQLite
INFO 2013-02-23 22:45:11.336 [Request Handler] <XBMCLog> - discovering movie categories
INFO 2013-02-23 22:45:12.965 [Request Handler] <XBMCLog> - discovering movie initials
INFO 2013-02-23 22:45:16.936 [Request Handler] <XBMCLog> - loading movie titles for: 2
INFO 2013-02-23 22:45:19.112 [Request Handler] <XBMCLog> - timer start: loading movie info from DB
INFO 2013-02-23 22:45:19.320 [Request Handler] <XBMCLog> - time taken: 207ms
dikus.ps3m
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:51 pm

Re: PMS plugin for XBMC [updated 2012-06-20]

Postby ikosa » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:04 am

any help will be great:
    - i'm a linux newbee :(
    - i'm running pms 1.72.0 on a unraid server (linux slackware)
    - and rendering on samsung smart tv

i install the pms xbmc plugin but it is not functioning. it can not connect to mysql database. i add the configuration lines (with 2 different ways as seen below) to the pms.conf but somethings is wrong i guess...

Code: Select all
INFO  2013-03-05 20:36:32.260 [New I/O server worker #1-2] <XBMCLog> - discovering video folders
INFO  2013-03-05 20:36:32.260 [New I/O server worker #1-2] <XBMCLog> - SQLite Video Path: *null*
INFO  2013-03-05 20:36:32.261 [New I/O server worker #1-2] <XBMCLog> - Using MySQL
INFO  2013-03-05 20:36:33.547 [New I/O server worker #1-1] <XBMCLog> - discovering tv show categories
INFO  2013-03-05 20:36:35.684 [New I/O server worker #1-2] <XBMCLog> - discovering tv show initials
INFO  2013-03-05 20:36:35.694 [New I/O server worker #1-2] <XBMCLog> - connecting to mysql with url: jdbc:mysql://null:null/null
ERROR 2013-03-05 20:36:35.741 [New I/O server worker #1-2] <XBMCLog_ERROR>
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: Cannot load connection class because of underlying exception: 'java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "null"'.
   at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~


Code: Select all
pmsxbmc.video.mysql.host =192.168.10.101
pmsxbmc.video.mysql.port =3306
pmsxbmc.video.mysql.db =xbmc_video
pmsxbmc.video.mysql.user =xbmc
pmsxbmc.video.mysql.pass =xbmc


Code: Select all
pmsxbmc.video.mysql.host =192.168.10.101
pmsxbmc.video.mysql.port =3306
pmsxbmc.video.mysql.db =xbmc_video75
pmsxbmc.video.mysql.user =xbmc
pmsxbmc.video.mysql.pass =xbmc
ikosa
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:47 am

Re: PMS plugin for XBMC [updated 2012-06-20]

Postby fstof » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:54 am

ikosa wrote:any help will be great:
    - i'm a linux newbee :(
    - i'm running pms 1.72.0 on a unraid server (linux slackware)
    - and rendering on samsung smart tv

i install the pms xbmc plugin but it is not functioning. it can not connect to mysql database. i add the configuration lines (with 2 different ways as seen below) to the pms.conf but somethings is wrong i guess...

Code: Select all
pmsxbmc.video.mysql.host =192.168.10.101
pmsxbmc.video.mysql.port =3306
pmsxbmc.video.mysql.db =xbmc_video
pmsxbmc.video.mysql.user =xbmc
pmsxbmc.video.mysql.pass =xbmc



okay, haven't had many people use mysql...
but here is a problem I see off the bat...

the config keys are incorrect. Can you please close PMS and manually edit the config file as follows

Code: Select all
pmsxbmc.mysql.host
pmsxbmc.mysql.port
pmsxbmc.mysql.video
pmsxbmc.mysql.user
pmsxbmc.mysql.pass
fstof
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:17 am

Re: PMS plugin for XBMC [updated 2012-06-20]

Postby ikosa » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:36 am

yeap that change do the job thanks but...
database connection is ok now i can see my database from the tv but files are missing and there is a folder named something like "missing files".
i use samba shares for my files can it be the reason? Paths are like smb://Tower/Media/Film HD/....

PS:fstof it will be good if you change your post on the first page with the correct PMS.conf file settings for others that want to use with mysql. And also just "xbmc_video" is not enough you have to write the hole database name with the numbers that describes the version of the database like "xbmc_video75"
ikosa
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:47 am

Re: PMS plugin for XBMC [updated 2012-06-20]

Postby fstof » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:08 am

ikosa wrote:yeap that change do the job thanks but...
database connection is ok now i can see my database from the tv but files are missing and there is a folder named something like "missing files".
i use samba shares for my files can it be the reason? Paths are like smb://Tower/Media/Film HD/....

PS:fstof it will be good if you change your post on the first page with the correct PMS.conf file settings for others that want to use with mysql. And also just "xbmc_video" is not enough you have to write the hole database name with the numbers that describes the version of the database like "xbmc_video75"


yea, unfortunately it does not support smb shares. only local filesystem... you could mount that share to a local path. and use that, this should work then

Hmmm, I haven't looked at the first page in ages :-D I'll look into it, thanks

BTW: You should be able to configure the mySQL database parameters in the PMS GUI
fstof
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:17 am

Re: PMS plugin for XBMC [updated 2012-06-20]

Postby ikosa » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:01 am

fstof wrote:yea, unfortunately it does not support smb shares. only local filesystem... you could mount that share to a local path. and use that, this should work then

i m not sure if it is possible in my set up. (unraid,mysql,xbmc) But i will research for it thank you.

fstof wrote:BTW: You should be able to configure the mySQL database parameters in the PMS GUI

:? i guess my setup dont have a gui. my pms is intalled on a unraid server. i only know serverip:5001/console/home. am i wrong?
ikosa
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:47 am

PreviousNext

Return to Additions and Plugins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests