SBS 3D to frame sequence

General discussion about PS3 Media Server (no support or requests)

SBS 3D to frame sequence

Postby beont » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:22 pm

After hours of seeking without any results I ve got this simple question. I am not sure if there is an answer or it has been answered already.

I ve got an lg-PB60G http://www.lg.com/us/projectors/lg-PB60G-micro-portable/technical-specifications projector which supports DLP 3D Ready (DPL Link), PC XGA 120Hz
A ps3 and a laptop with hundreds of SBS movies.

I have installed PMS and tried to find a script or plugin or setting which will slice the Side by Side 3d movie and line up the frames so that my projector recognize the 3d feature and play 3d movies.
Any ideas?

Thank you
beont

Re: SBS 3D to frame sequence

Postby ExSport » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Switching to 3D you must do it manually on projector.
ExSport

Postby beont » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:49 pm

3D option is inactive and the manual says:
Set the video output to XGA 120 Hz and play a video file using a video player that supports 3D output.

I think video file must be frame - sequential
beont

Postby jdskin » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:17 am

Like they said above, there should be a setting on the projector/remote to turn on 3d it will take the 2 pictures and overlap them. I have a button on my TV remote that does it.

edt, after googling the projector it looks like it does need to be the frame sequential type, which means you might need a special program to run them.. Dont know much about it and know that most 3d movies downloadable are the sidebyside format which seems like wont work with the projector.

CHeck this link: http://www.projectorcentral.com/what_does_3d_ready_mean.htm
jdskin

Return to General Discussion