Newbie: Help Channels and web wont work on TV

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

Newbie: Help Channels and web wont work on TV

Postby Pecki75 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:54 pm

Hi guys,

first of all many thanks for this nice modification that will fit my demands if it works. I read several postings and tutorials and did some uninstalls and reinstalls but nothing seems to work out for me.

I´m using the build 43. As it read that this is a beta i tried 42, but could not start, cause the downlaod of Java Runtime Enviroment would not start. So i´m back with 43. First i did not see the web folder, i hat to put it manually to a folder and now i see on my tv. Then i missed the channels but fixed that now. I once managed to start a channel file (ZDF Mediathek), but now its not working. PMS says "Serving the file "XX", TY says "Please wait", but nothing starts and PMS switches to the next file. Ist only using PMSENCODER, although all other engines are activated.

How will web work for me. I put Streamtorrent, Veetle nad Sopcast to my web.conf, but nothing starts here.

Can please somebody help me? It seems like i´m one step away from a solution, but i don´t know what to do
Pecki75

Re: Newbie: Help Channels and web wont work on TV

Postby Pecki75 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:09 pm

Sorry,

here are some more information, also debug.log

System:
Windows XP Professional SP3
Intel Core2 Duo CPU E7300 2,66 GHZ, 1,9 GB RAM
Connection: LAN (wired)
Renderer: Panasonic TV

Hope thats all.

Greetz, Pecki75
Attachments
debug.zip
debug.log
(3.82 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
Pecki75

Re: Newbie: Help Channels and web wont work on TV

Postby Pecki75 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:58 pm

Any ideas? Please. I spent hours and hours over it without getting along... :cry:
Pecki75

Return to General Help and Support