Searched the forum for help...

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

Searched the forum for help...

Postby twylde » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:08 pm

I have a Core I7 265, 12GB DDR3, PS3 250GB, 82" Mitsubishi, Windows 7 Pro x64.

My PMS used to work perfectly until I moved and set up the new TV and new Windows install. My port 5001 opens fine, added video directories are fine and my PS3 shows up as renderer after starting PMS, PMS shows up in my PS3 but when attempting to start it, using version 1.54 (or later!), I now get the Error 2006 DLNS error message before it tells me there 'are no titles'. I don't know whats wrong or how to fix it.
Please forgive my forgetting to add info I'm not providing, if that's the case, but I've been searching through the forum all night long trying to find out whats wrong! OH! I also (on the PMS log) get a Java heap error. :o

I've used PMS for many years now. It's made my life INFINITELY better, as I'm disabled and unable to work. TV is all I have! I have about a terabyte of movies/TV shows/(the complete Abbott and Costello and complete MST3K).
Thank you for your help. My router is a Netgear DN3200. It's been awesome since I've used it..
Again, thanks. You guys rock! 8-) 8-)
Tom Wylde
twylde

Re: Searched the forum for help...

Postby meskibob » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:19 pm

Heap error - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3507&start=30#p38969
If you still have the 2006 error after that, enable the Cache setting, and you may have to follow solution 1.
I provide NO application support via PM or email, so please post your question to the forum per the Forum Rules.
meskibob

Return to General Help and Support