web video streaming

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

web video streaming

Postby nightwolf- » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:25 pm

hey, i am a new user to ps3 media server 1.72 v build 2012-11-18 i am running on win 7 64-bit, fortunately i was able to stream videos with subtitles to my saumsung UA40ES5600 smart tv after a long struggle, while i am searching the forum; what i get is that i can stream videos, images and audio through pms to my tv; this would be very useful to me. i tried alot and searched alot to be able to do this but what i could achieve at this moment is to view only the links on my tv when i click of them it gives me a black screen a min it says "unsupported file type" can anyone help me plz !

for knowledge i tried most of the things on this forum i installed pmsencoder.jar (latest version) placed it in plugins directory; i checked that pms.conf and web.conf are placed in the specified directory, i installed vlc, i even tried pms-shb (build 43) and nothing far than i mentioned !

i appolgize if my english is not right
nightwolf-

Re: web video streaming

Postby nightwolf- » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:49 am

and here is the debug.log can anyone plz help me !

http://www.mediafire.com/?7r3slptc9gjt8jr
nightwolf-

Postby nightwolf- » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:26 am

i think the missing part is about sth called perl, but i can't figure how to do it !
nightwolf-

Postby dmitche3 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:58 pm

Hey, Would you happen to post how you got subtitles to work on your Samsung Es6500. I have the same TV and I can't get them to work.
Thanks.
dmitche3

Return to General Help and Support