I have problems with my ps3 media server.
I trying to stream some movie (MKV) and after few min
it stuck for time periods of a few seconds or even a few minutes
And so it goes a lot of times
so this is my info:
1. Your computer specs (CPU, memory, OS) and the exact version of PMS you are usingCPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66Ghz
Memory: 4 Gb DDR2
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32-bit
PMS version: 1.72.0
2. The device you are streaming toI streaming to PS3
3. If you're reporting a connection or streaming problem, please indicate your local network setup
(WAN/ISP bandwidth does not matter) including connection type (Wifi, homeplugs, 100mbit ethernet, gigabit)
and what you are connected through (direct connection, switch, router). E.g. PC <-Wifi G-> Linksys WRT54G Router <-100mbps-> PS3PC <-LAN 1 Gbps-> Edimax ES-5500G (5 Ports Gigabit Switch) <-LAN 1 Gbps-> PS3
Edimax Switch connected to: TL-WR1043ND Gigabit Router
4. Which engine you are using if you are transcoding (MEncoder, AviSynth/MEncoder, FFmpeg, tsMuxeR).If i understanding this question right. i using Shark007 , version: 3.90.0 (upload my config by jpg)
5. Detailed information on what is not working.When i streaming a movie (MKV movies) the movie stuck after 3-4 min and can not continue play.
It's still playing but the movie got stuck many times 2-3 sec and stuck again.
Then i going to my computer and I see that i have 1-2 process of java for each process 800Mb~ for each .
CPU on 100%
I think my codec not configured good.
6. A copy of the debug.log per the following directions - FAQ: How can I supply details to help diagnose my problem?An attachment at http://www.upf.co.il/file/544847565.html
RAR includes my codeces config + task manager screenshot
If i missed something, i'm apologize.
I would like write all information required
Thank you all.