Michelasso wrote:- Web TV: I have only one channel working. The French one in English. But I have to stream it from the #TRANSCODED# folder.
- Gametrailers works only using the web streaming in the same #TRANSCODED# folder
- No chance to see any single youtube video. "format not supported" or similar error messages.
- Web radio works.
- Podcast works
- When using .srt subtitles it transcode Divx videos in MPEG2. Is that normal?
- When it transcodes a video I can't jump to a specific time of the video without having (it seems) all the video transcoded and streamed up to that point. Which means the "jumping" is nearly unusable.
- memcoder keeps crashing (I get a message window in OSX), but the program keeps streaming no matter if I ignore the message or i chose the option to restart it. Actually I checked the Activity Monitor, and I found a list of a dozen memcoder processes. I'm afraid it didn't crash at all then, it probably just interprets a return code in the wrong way.
- I keep getting all kind of network/DLNA errors but the videos keep streaming
BTW is anywhere a merged WEB.info file with all kind of links to Web Radios, tvs, etc? It would be also nice in a future release if it doesn't get overwritten when we upgrade the program (I think it shuld go into a Library folder).
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests