PS3-Radio: How to add thousands of radio station to PS3MS

Discuss third-party additions, plugins and translations for PS3 Media Server

Re: PS3-Radio: How to add thousands of radio station to PS3

Postby fr3d0 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm

I found a copy of the exe on an old hard drive... it still works, but seems to stall in 3 places:

46% - http://radio3.sikhnet.com

67% - streampoint.radioio.com

94% - talksport.net

I blocked all of these in the c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts file, i redirected them all to a google ip i pinged
I also blocked them using opendns

This worked, ps3-radio completed all steps successfully and I now have 1000s of radio stations on my ps3 as advertised, very happy

If anyone would like the exe I can send it

HTH
fr3d0

Postby mrnatrium » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:19 pm

does anyone has the ps3-radio.zip file and is willing to host? the original URL is offline :(
mrnatrium

Postby Scorpus » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:42 pm

bump
Scorpus

Postby dingking » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:24 pm

dingking

Postby dingking » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:26 pm

I installed it in V1.7x and it filled out all the files like it used to in V 1.2 but it does not appear in the selection on the TV. If anyone figures that out please post it here!

Rick
dingking

Postby Luckyducky1488 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:19 pm

ok, im completely new to this so, forgive my ignorance. I have noticed alot of people having the same problem and not a single reply as to how to remedy this. I dl and install PMS, then i dl the ps3 radio file, i then extract and move the files to the C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\PS3 Media Server which is the default directory it created when i installed PMS, when i click on ps3 radio file it pops up and says, "unable to locate PMS.exe, are you sure you extracted to correct folder" it then runs the program, goes through all 3 steps with no problems and lets me close. When i go to my PS3 under the PSM folder after i detect media servers, There is no World-radio heading, it shows all folders on my pc and i have looked everywhere and its nowhere to be found. I have completely uninstalled and deleted both programs and re-dled and installed, even found the "secret" PMS folder and moved PMS.conf to the same PS3 Media server directory and still, NO LUCK!! Any Help would be greatly appreciated, im trying to get this to work so i can start listening to lex and terry on the reg again, thanks and happy new years people
Luckyducky1488

Postby Luckyducky1488 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:47 pm

Ok, I figured something out, but still not showing up on ps3. It turns out the Ps3 radio file was right, i had copied to wrong directory. i re copied to the OTHER ps3 media server folder on my hd and re ran it, this time it says nothing about unable to blah blah, it runs fine, finishes, but still does not show on ps3, WTF help please if anyone knows what im f*ing up
Luckyducky1488

Previous

Return to Additions and Plugins