Jumpy: Jump into Python (and onto XBMC) Updated 22 Sep 2012

Discuss third-party additions, plugins and translations for PS3 Media Server

Re: Jumpy: Jump into Python (and onto XBMC) Updated 22 Sep 2

Postby Motchi » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:02 pm

Hey guys this is my first post on this forum, just thought i might ask. I've downloaded and installed everything i've even gotten some of the xmbc addons to work such as SVT play. However the other addons such as TwitchTV (the main reason for me to use this aint working :( *sadface*) It's connected to twitch as all the streamers names and things are updated. But when im trying to connect to them i can only see "Add to bookmark" option. Any clues on how to fix this?

cheers <3
Motchi

Postby infidel » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:07 am

Motchi wrote:It's connected to twitch as all the streamers names and things are updated. But when im trying to connect to them i can only see "Add to bookmark" option.

Can you please attach zipped logs? I just tested the twitch addon and got it to work after a few fixes to jumpy, but you've probably got some additional issues if all you're seeing is 'Add bookmarks'.
infidel

Postby Motchi » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:53 pm

There you go, think i got it right.
Thanks for the quick reply btw :)
Attachments
pms_dbg.zip
(7 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
Motchi

Postby infidel » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Motchi wrote:There you go, think i got it right.

Well, almost :). You're missing jumpy.log, plus you should recreate the error first. So restart PMS, navigate to twitch and try to play something, then zip it all up.
infidel

Postby Motchi » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:09 pm

Oh my bad, here you go.
This time when i tried it the "video?" button actually showed but i got an error saying "This content cant be played (800288E1)" not sure if thats the correct english translation as the error showed in Swedish, but the error number is correct atleast
Attachments
pms_dbg1.zip
(16.07 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
Motchi

Postby infidel » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:24 pm

Motchi wrote:This time when i tried it the "video?" button actually showed

Good, now replace 'plugins\jumpy\xbmc\xbmcplugin.py' with this and try again:
xbmcplugin.zip
(3.26 KiB) Downloaded 240 times
Last edited by infidel on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
infidel

Postby Motchi » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:06 pm

I actually got it to work both without that file and with it, but it only works when i add the stream to bookmark and play it from the bookmark folder? :p well atleast its working now, thanks for the help man.
Motchi

Postby infidel » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:50 pm

Motchi wrote:it only works when i add the stream to bookmark and play it from the bookmark folder? :p

Not sure what's going on there. Once the dust has settled and you're sure this is happening consistently attach logs for a session where the same item is played both from twitch and bookmarks and I'll look into it.
infidel

cant play any movies in jumpy

Postby Apollo21 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:04 pm

Hi
Im very new to xmbc and ps3mp so be be kind lol. I have installed the 2 programs i metioned plus jumpy.
I feel i have got quet a long way for a newbie,anyway i can see all movies and streams in jumpy but they wont play !!! i would appreciate any help anyone ,might be able to give me please ,oh and excuse my grammar please,xmbc is running fine on my laptop and so is pS3MS, renderer is there etc, I am missing something and not sure what.
I also have a connection on my ps3 called PS3ms xbmc Plug all folders but no files etc i coulld not find out how to add the data base,anyway i dont wont to keep going on maybe someone can help a little please.

Kind regards

Apollo
Apollo21

Postby infidel » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:32 pm

Apollo21 wrote:Im very new to xmbc and ps3mp so be be kind lol. I have installed the 2 programs i metioned plus jumpy.

infidel

PreviousNext

Return to Additions and Plugins