Problem: Movie picture gets stretched!, instead you want 16:9 with borders.
Solution: Note: this goes for transcoding with MEncoder only.
1. In PMS gui, go to transcoding tab
2. Select the mencoder settings
3. Click the button: "Expert Settings : Codec-specific parameters"
4. In the bottom inputfield insert following:
Code: Select all
(width/height < 1.7 || width/height > 1.8) :: -vf expand=::::1:16/9
5. Click "OK" to close the window.
6. Click "Save" in PMS top menu.
walid97 wrote:Hi there,
I have prepared a step by step PS3 Media Server configuration tutorial.
Please check it out:
http://walid97.blogspot.com/2009/09/ps3 ... ation.html
Many thanks for this great tool!
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 9 guests