OK, more detailed description:
1. Your computer specs (CPU, memory, OS) and the exact version of PMS you are using (e.g. "1.53.0" or "Build 99932ae01", not "latest version").
Computer: iMac Mid 2011, 3,1 Ghz Intel Core i5, 12 GB 1333 Mhz DDR, OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
PMS: PS3 Media Server 1.60.0., build f097bb0d7 (2012-07-17)
2. The device you are streaming to (PS3, XBox360, etc).
Streaming to a PS 3, which runs on firmware 4.21. Not using a custom renderer.
3. Your local network setup.
iMac is connected to an AirPort Extreme via a 5Ghz network. PS3 is connected by 100mbit network cable. Never had any problems.
4. Which engine you are using if you are transcoding (MEncoder, AviSynth/MEncoder, TSmuxer).
Not sure, but I think its MEncoder.
5. Detailed information on what is not working.
PS3 won't display any .srt files.
6. From the "Traces" tab: a debug.log file excerpt or the whole file zipped
Done, see attachment.
7. File-specific information - if you're having an issue with a specific file or set of files:
7.a. Post the "Text" output from MediaInfo.
7b. If your player is a PlayStation 3, press the SELECT button during playback to display media information and report video and audio codecs from upper-right screen corner
Dolby digital, 2Ch. 48 Khz, Mpeg-2
I removed 1.6.0. with Applcleaner (even deleted the config file), still no subs.
- (1.69 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
- Debug log
- (2.05 KiB) Downloaded 50 times