xbox 360 streaming problems

Discuss alternative media renderers (not PS3) supported by PS3 Media Server (e.g. Xbox 360, TVs &c.)

xbox 360 streaming problems

Postby yemd » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:01 am

so i love this program for streaming from my computer in my bedroom to my 60" LED flat screen that i have my PS3 hooked up to in my living room. it works flawlessly and i rarely ever have problems playing any type of TV show or movie at high definition. however, i just now realized that you can use it for xbox 360. unfortunately, for me, i can not get it to work. every time i try and play a video, no matter what folder it is in, it will not play. it will say opening at the top for about 10 seconds and then it will quit with an error message 69-C00D36C4. has anyone encountered this problem and does anyone have a solution i might try? i tried searching but it came up with countless threads about xbox and i didn't see any similar to mine. any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated.
yemd

Re: xbox 360 streaming problems

Postby yemd » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:20 pm

i didn't really figure out what the deal was but i saw that there was an update so i went ahead and updated to the latest version and now i can play whatever videos i want to on my xbox.
yemd

Return to Alternative Media Renderers