PMS SubJunk Build

Download and discuss official beta builds here

Re: PMS SubJunk Build

Postby phrozenstare » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:21 am

did you try restarting the device you use it on as well?
phrozenstare

Postby SubJunk » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:54 am

Hi Yojiro :) There have been a lot of changes since that version, I recommend you update to the latest one and it might fix your problem (and it will definitely make your videos look better, since versions as old as that have a video quality bug that makes the colours wrong)
SubJunk

Postby Yojiro » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:59 am

SubJunk wrote:Hi Yojiro :) There have been a lot of changes since that version, I recommend you update to the latest one and it might fix your problem (and it will definitely make your videos look better, since versions as old as that have a video quality bug that makes the colours wrong)

Thanks for the reply, it seems for now that a reinstall solved the issue, Haven't updated for ages since I had a lot of trouble viewing my files with newer versions back in the day, not sure if that is all fixed now, Haven't seen the video quality bug yet... I think xD
Yojiro

Postby SubJunk » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:17 am

I'm glad you got it fixed.
It was a subtle bug, where the colours were moved toward blue, so it makes some colours like orange look not as intense as they should :)
SubJunk

Postby Manco » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:42 am

SubJunk wrote:
Manco wrote:The problem I'm having on Win8 is the same as on Windows 7 the last good version of PMS for me on both is SB64.

I reinstalled Win8 RP and made UMS one of the first programs I installed. Everything worked at first after installing all my other programs and getting Win8 set up I tried again and UMS couldn't find my PS3. I go back to SB64 and I runs great. SB65 also runs but the audio/video is out of sync.
So PMS SB66 is the first build that has the bug (ignoring the audio sync for now)? Can you confirm that by installing it? [http://www.spirton.com/uploads/PMS/pms-setup-windows-1.50.2-SB66.exe]link[/url]

I tried SB66. It found my PS3 but I couldn't play Apple Trailers.Video podcast played but were real jerky. I tried 2 versions of PMSencoder 1.5.15 and 1.6.0.

I went back to SB65. Podcasts worked. Apple trailers didn't. I also jumped to SB71. Podcasts and Apple trailers worked.

Basically when I install these versions early on they work until I install all my programs then it stops seeing my PS3.
Manco

Postby ExSport » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:55 am

glenrocks wrote:Its really not an issue but sure added feature I would look forward to as some renderers do have limitations and then PMS was more geared to serve best quality stream with no ability to FF/REW. I will certainly contribute my ideas there for sure. :)

With no ability to FF/REW?? Where did you get it? 8-)
It is not true, FW/REW works but it depends on your config (HW/PMS settings)
ExSport

Postby SubJunk » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:50 am

Manco wrote:Basically when I install these versions early on they work until I install all my programs then it stops seeing my PS3.
Sounds like it's either a firewall issue or another program is using the same port. Maybe try changing the port and disabling your firewall temporarily (or adding an exception with the firewall).
Otherwise you could test it between each program you install so you see which one conflicts.
SubJunk

Postby Manco » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:35 am

SubJunk wrote:
Manco wrote:Basically when I install these versions early on they work until I install all my programs then it stops seeing my PS3.
Sounds like it's either a firewall issue or another program is using the same port. Maybe try changing the port and disabling your firewall temporarily (or adding an exception with the firewall).
Otherwise you could test it between each program you install so you see which one conflicts.

UMS stopped working. I didn't install anymore programs after installing it the other day. I woke my laptop and tried it and it didn't find my PS3. Turning off the firewall made no difference.
Manco

Postby SubJunk » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:15 am

What is the first version of the PMS SubJunk Build that has the connection bug for you? It will help if we can ignore other bugs and just focus on this one first.
SubJunk

Postby glenrocks » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:07 am

Manco- Try Force Interface + IP filter option..might help!
glenrocks

PreviousNext

Return to Beta Builds