MOVIE INFO (IMDB Support) Updated 14th December

Discuss third-party additions, plugins and translations for PS3 Media Server

Re: MOVIE INFO (IMDB Support) Updated 14th December

Postby ExSport » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:46 pm

If the movie is not found from filename, it then tries to find movie from foldername automatically. It can't be overridden to skip file search and start with folder instead.
ExSport

Postby juicyroots » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:52 pm

I've been hunting through the pages of this thread trying to find the latest version of this plugin, and I'm wondering if someone can help me. I've installed a version that gives me everything except thumbnails and trailers... Is that supported in the latest version of PS3 Media Server? Are those things fixed on some of the versions of the plugin? Is there a definitive place to find the best version of Movie Info, or do I have to try all the builds throughout the thread?

Thanks,
T
juicyroots

Postby ExSport » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:45 am

What about to use latest one whe going back here in thread? ;)
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2126&start=520#p63942
As stated in other posts, for trailers you need to install:
Code: Select all
You will need the latest version of pmsencoder 1.5.11 for it to work. And the latest 1.50 pms
ExSport

Postby counsil » Wed May 02, 2012 8:57 pm

Does anyone have a build script for MovieInfo that they would share? I would like to be able to test as new commits are made. There have been some commits since the last time ExSport uploaded a build.

I know how to build PMS from SVN and git both so I'm not new to the process. Thanks guys!
counsil

Postby infidel » Wed May 02, 2012 10:43 pm

counsil wrote:Does anyone have a build script for MovieInfo

There's a build.xml for ant in my old version that should still work.
infidel

Postby YannMor » Thu May 03, 2012 12:14 am

ERROR: Failed to add add additional folder for listener of type=class net.pms.movieinfo.MovieInfo !
It feels like I tried everything. I downloaded, unzipped and placed in the plugin folder the two files (MovieInfo.conf and MovieInfo.jar).
I run Windows XP SP3. I do get the new Movie Info Plugin button in the PSM General config tab, but the content doesn't change when I change the MovieInfo.conf file. i.e., I change the number of Actors to 16 in the .conf file, and it stays at 99 in the button.
Now, the PS3 doesn't show anything related to Movie Info. No new folder, nothing.

The traces show that the plugin is found:
INFO  2012-05-02 19:01:41.140 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] Searching for plugins in K:\Program Files\PS3 Media Server\plugins
INFO  2012-05-02 19:01:41.156 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] Found plugin: net.pms.movieinfo.MovieInfo

But there is an issue with adding folder:
ERROR 2012-05-02 18:32:26.343 [New I/O server worker #1-2] Failed to add add additional folder for listener of type=class net.pms.movieinfo.MovieInfo
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.pms.dlna.DLNAResource.isNotranscodefolder()Z
   at net.pms.movieinfo.ResourceExtension.addChild(ResourceExtension.java:24) ~[na:na]

I first thought that may be there was an access right issue. I manually changed the access rights to leave the folder accessible to anyone (using windows command line attrib function), so that now the folder seems Ok. Still no luck. I am out of ideas. I haven't found much information related to this error: Failed to add add additional folder for listener of type=class net.pms.movieinfo.MovieInfo
Everything else with PSM works wonderfully for me. I don't understant why this plugin is creating problems.
I do hope that someone will be more kowledgeable.
Thanks,
YannMor

Postby ExSport » Thu May 03, 2012 2:41 pm

What version of PMS are you using? Latest MovieInfo plugin is compatible with new versions only!!!
Settings of MovieInfo from GUI never worked. It shows fake settings ;)
ExSport

Postby YannMor » Thu May 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Exsport, thanks for the interest. I am using the last stable version of PMS: 1.52.1. I assume I also have the last version of MovieInfo, as I downloaded it fairly recently (it's MediaInfo_CLI_0.7.48_Windows_i386.zip).
It's good to know that the settings shown on the GUI are fake and that presumably, the real ones are in the MOVIEINFO.conf file. But I still am incapable of seeing any functionality. It's apparently related to this error (from the debug file), which seems to say that it's unable to create the folder required by MovieInfo, but I have no idea of what's happening or how to solve the issue:
ERROR 2012-05-02 19:23:26.546 [New I/O server worker #2-1] Failed to add add additional folder for listener of type=class net.pms.movieinfo.MovieInfo
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.pms.dlna.DLNAResource.isNotranscodefolder()Z
   at net.pms.movieinfo.ResourceExtension.addChild(ResourceExtension.java:24) ~[na:na]
   at net.pms.movieinfo.MovieInfo.addAdditionalFolder(MovieInfo.java:45) ~[na:na]
   at net.pms.dlna.DLNAResource.addChild(DLNAResource.java:590) [pms.jar:na]
     etc ...
YannMor

Postby ExSport » Thu May 03, 2012 9:57 pm

I am talking about MovieInfo and you are talking about MediaInfo ;)
The latest MovieInfo plugin if from me what I know so go back in this thread and search for uploade lastest version.
ExSport

Postby YannMor » Fri May 04, 2012 1:31 am

Sorry about that, I was looking for the original download for MovieInfo, and I picked MediaInfo!
But everything else is about MovieInfo. I just downloaded again the MovieInfo plugin from https://github.com/SharkHunter/MovieInfo, which is what I had done in the first place. Up to now, I followed recommendations on this forum and just unpacked MovieInfo.jar and MovieInfo.conf in the plugin folder. But something might have gone wrong. I am redoing it now.
YannMor

PreviousNext

Return to Additions and Plugins