The Data is Corrupted

For help and support with issues specific to Linux/Unix
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

Re: The Data is Corrupted

Postby happy.neko » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:45 pm

happy.neko
Project Member

Postby ffelagund » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:58 am

I only wanted to post that option B) (disabling tsmuxer) worked for me on some mkv that didn't played before :)
ffelagund

Postby alph486 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:26 pm

This post is a little old, but I thought I would contribute since I did some head scratching on a similar problem where I was getting

Code: Select all
ERROR 2012-07-07 11:03:20.361 [New I/O server worker #1-2] There is no inputstream to return for KBPS All-classical [MPlayer Web]

for a radio station I was trying to play through my PS3. The host was an older mac (OS 10.5.8) java 1.5.0_30, using PS3MS 1.54.0. I could play my music through any browser via a URL I was publishing to through Nicecast, but every time I attempted to retrieve the stream through my PS3, I got the above error and on my PS3 "data type is not supported", which is apparently a generic client side error for "I dont know what the heck you just sent me" in this type of setup.

In pervious posts some folks mentioned disabling the tsmuxer (or something similar). I thought since there are two decoders, one of them might have issues. I disabled the MPlayer Web (as seen above) encoder and used just the VLC as my primary encoder. This seemed to fix the problem and now all endpoints can subscribe to the stream!

Thanks
alph486

Previous

Return to Linux/Unix Support