Please download it from the front page.
- Fix StartStopListener callbacks for HTTP Engine V1
- Surface playback start/stop events
- Make video quality presets localizable
- Fixed OSX log message about font definitions
- Fixed double wrapping of streams causing stuttering
- Added MPEG4 ASP with Qpel support for PS3
- Allow 15fps video
- MediaInfo link added to the About tab
- Updated to latest versions of libraries (codec, jdom, logback and slf4j)
- Various stability and speed improvements
- Updated JRE autodownload to 7u3 from 7u2
- Updated MPlayer and MEncoder to SB28
- Updated ImageMagick Convert to 6.7.6
- Updated MediaInfo to 0.7.54
- More reliable selection of correct audio channels
- Improved fast-forward and rewind support
For 1.23.0 and above:
- Just uninstall the older version and install newer one
- To retain your old settings you may have to copy your old config file/s to a new directory.
To find out where the new directory is on your computer, run the program and go to the Traces tab and look on the 14th line, the line that says "Profile directory:", that is the folder your config files should be saved now.
- If you use the "media library / cache" option you should reset it.