theprodejeff wrote:OH, forgot to ask. Will there ever be a solution for the whole ´´Cineavia´´ thing that is preventing me from streaming columbia movies. I just Hate this Cinavia thing.
lordfreak wrote:I just came to mention I solved the problem with subtitle.
I always had a square thing at the end of the sentence.
So, I don't know if it is a problem with ubuntu server or 10.04, but it is fixed:
I had to install the fonts:
sudo apt-get install ttf-ubuntu-font-family
sudo apt-get install ttf-ubuntu-title
Then everything was fine! So if you could add it in your start-up scripts I think it would spare a lot of time in the future!
ps3mediaserver (1.51.0+git-1) oneiric; urgency=low
* Switch to git upstream releases
* New upstream release 1.51.0
* Add imagemagick to dependencies (ps3mediaserver uses convert)
* Disable PCM transcoding by default
* Update mplayer/mencoder to r34814 SB-28 (http://www.spirton.com/mplayer-mencoder-subjunk-build/)
* Update libmediainfo to 0.7.54
$ sudo apt-get upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following packages have been kept back:
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests