I am new here. I do not know how to program or write codes.
I just want to stream Icefilms movies on my PS3. I use PS3 Media Server on my MacBook Pro (OS X 10.7.2).
What I have done so far:
- PS3 Media Server (Version 1.50.0) is running on my MacBook Pro (OS X 10.7.2)
- My PS3 Media Server Plugins folder contains 4 files:
/Applications/PS3 Media Server.app/Contents/Resources/Java/plugins
- plugins.txt (I did not change this, it was already there)
- I have placed the channels folder (including the ice films.ch file) into PS3 Media Server Java folder
/Applications/PS3 Media Server.app/Contents/Resources/Java
- I installed rtmpdump-2.4_mac_os.pkg
- I opened terminal and run this: "curl -o get_flash_videos http://get-flash-videos.googlecode.com/ ... ideos-1.24
chmod a+x get_flash_videos"
After this command I did not know what to do.
- In the Perl folder I have 4 folders:
- In PS3 Media Server under General Configuration I see 2 options: 1. PMSEncoder plugin for PS3 Media Server, 2. Channels
My PS3 shows the PS3 Media Sever app. I am able to choose and browse the Icefilms selections/movies.
However, if I choose a movie: Error: The data is corrupted.
Can somebody help me? I have been working on this for 2 days. I have downloaded the "get_flash_videos.groovy.txt", but I do not know what to do with it or where to copy paste it. I have gone through all the tutorials.
Please help me.