I have just added support for Track Cover Art (it has been uploaded to all the google code projects, and I have updated the pre-built JLibSpotify DLL that I published).
Sadly, I'm not having much success with shipping a prebuilt JAR plugin for non-developers to use.
The problem is that I'm having to hack the PMS codebase to get the underlying LibSpotify DLL to load ( as described earlier in this thread ).
Unable to load DLL 'libspotify': Invalid access to memory location.
The same problem is being seen in a C# LibSpotify wrapper (http://getsatisfaction.com/spotify/topi ... libspotify) so it's clearly an issue with (use of) LibSpotify rather than PMS.
My current thinking is that it may be wisest to wait for Spotify to release the next version of the LibSpotify API, and see if the problem has been fixed.
If anyone has any brighter ideas, or has in-depth knowledge of what may be causing the DLL to cause these types of errors, then I would love to hear.