Latest SVN build discussion

Download and discuss official beta builds here

Re: Latest SVN build discussion

Postby XenoPhex » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:53 am

The current (r1101) build has compiling errors on OS X:

Code: Select all
    [mkdir] Created dir: /Development/pms/classes
    [javac] Compiling 192 source files to /Development/pms/classes
    [javac] /Development/pms/net/pms/io/MacSystemUtils.java:25: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
    [javac]    @Override
    [javac]    ^
    [javac] /Development/pms/net/pms/io/MacSystemUtils.java:37: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
    [javac]    @Override
    [javac]    ^
    [javac] /Development/pms/net/pms/io/MacSystemUtils.java:43: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
    [javac]    @Override
    [javac]    ^
    [javac] /Development/pms/net/pms/io/MacSystemUtils.java:69: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
    [javac]    @Override
    [javac]    ^
    [javac] Note: /Development/pms/net/pms/io/MacSystemUtils.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
    [javac] 4 errors
Specs: OS X 10.7.2 (64 Bit Mode); 2x 2.26 GHz Quad Core Intel i7 Processors with HT Enabled; 6 GB DDR3; ATI 5870
Network: Gigabit Ethernet LAN, all hardlined
JDK: build 1.6.0_29-b11-402-11M3527
PS3: Slim 160GB
XenoPhex
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:07 pm

Re: Latest SVN build discussion

Postby SubJunk » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:29 am

Should be fixed now.
SubJunk
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:25 am

Re: Latest SVN build discussion

Postby mazey » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:30 am

just compiled latest git [9a3c6b6da7], file browsing isnt working on PS3/bravia or android

Code: Select all
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367 java.lang.NullPointerException
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at net.pms.dlna.DLNAResource.getDisplayName(DLNAResource.java:918)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at net.pms.dlna.DLNAResource.getDisplayName(DLNAResource.java:880)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at net.pms.dlna.DLNAResource.toString(DLNAResource.java:1075)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at net.pms.network.RequestV2.answer(RequestV2.java:622)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at net.pms.network.RequestHandlerV2.writeResponse(RequestHandlerV2.java:303)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at net.pms.network.RequestHandlerV2.messageReceived(RequestHandlerV2.java:266)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at org.jboss.netty.handler.stream.ChunkedWriteHandler.handleUpstream(ChunkedWriteHandler.java:148)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.http.HttpChunkAggregator.messageReceived(HttpChunkAggregator.java:116)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:302)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.replay.ReplayingDecoder.unfoldAndfireMessageReceived(ReplayingDecoder.java:522)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.replay.ReplayingDecoder.callDecode(ReplayingDecoder.java:506)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.replay.ReplayingDecoder.messageReceived(ReplayingDecoder.java:443)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:274)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:261)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.read(NioWorker.java:349)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.processSelectedKeys(NioWorker.java:280)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.run(NioWorker.java:200)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
PMS 1.90.2 SNAPSHOT - HP Proliant Microserver N54L 2.2Ghz - Windows Home Server 2011 (64bit) 8GB - Bravia KDL55HX750
mazey
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:07 am

Re: Latest SVN build discussion

Postby SubJunk » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:28 am

mazey wrote:just compiled latest git [9a3c6b6da7], file browsing isnt working on PS3/bravia or android

Code: Select all
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367 java.lang.NullPointerException
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at net.pms.dlna.DLNAResource.getDisplayName(DLNAResource.java:918)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at net.pms.dlna.DLNAResource.getDisplayName(DLNAResource.java:880)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at net.pms.dlna.DLNAResource.toString(DLNAResource.java:1075)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at net.pms.network.RequestV2.answer(RequestV2.java:622)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at net.pms.network.RequestHandlerV2.writeResponse(RequestHandlerV2.java:303)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at net.pms.network.RequestHandlerV2.messageReceived(RequestHandlerV2.java:266)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at org.jboss.netty.handler.stream.ChunkedWriteHandler.handleUpstream(ChunkedWriteHandler.java:148)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.http.HttpChunkAggregator.messageReceived(HttpChunkAggregator.java:116)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:302)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.replay.ReplayingDecoder.unfoldAndfireMessageReceived(ReplayingDecoder.java:522)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.replay.ReplayingDecoder.callDecode(ReplayingDecoder.java:506)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.replay.ReplayingDecoder.messageReceived(ReplayingDecoder.java:443)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:274)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:261)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.read(NioWorker.java:349)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.processSelectedKeys(NioWorker.java:280)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.run(NioWorker.java:200)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
[New I/O server worker #1-3] INFO  15:26:59.367    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
I confirm this bug
SubJunk
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:25 am

Re: Latest SVN build discussion

Postby Raptor399 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:24 am

Doh! :shock:
My bad, fix committed.
Raptor399
Project Member
 
Posts: 1916
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:06 am

Re: Latest SVN build discussion

Postby mazey » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:17 pm

Raptor399 wrote:Doh! :shock:
My bad, fix committed.


thanks :) compiling now. :)
PMS 1.90.2 SNAPSHOT - HP Proliant Microserver N54L 2.2Ghz - Windows Home Server 2011 (64bit) 8GB - Bravia KDL55HX750
mazey
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:07 am

Re: Latest SVN build discussion

Postby taconaut » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:16 pm

mazey wrote:thanks :) compiling now. :)

You now have always up to date builds here http://pms.smoeller.de/job/pms%20(trunk)/lastSuccessfulBuild/.
If you always wanted to have your most recent videos at the top of the folder in the ps3 or wished you could group all videos with the same genre in one folder, have a look at pms-mlx
taconaut
Project Member
 
Posts: 1059
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:29 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: Latest SVN build discussion

Postby SubJunk » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:52 am

Latest Git build puts the text "external subtitles" at the end of my MKV filenames when I'm browsing, even when they don't have any subtitles (external or internal)
SubJunk
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:25 am

Re: Latest SVN build discussion

Postby mazey » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:33 am

SubJunk wrote:Latest Git build puts the text "external subtitles" at the end of my MKV filenames when I'm browsing, even when they don't have any subtitles (external or internal)


yeah i noticed that i have definelly disable subtitles and no subtitles to speak of and it does that for me too for Avi/Mkv basically everything video. havent checked music files id laugh if it shows for them too. :D
PMS 1.90.2 SNAPSHOT - HP Proliant Microserver N54L 2.2Ghz - Windows Home Server 2011 (64bit) 8GB - Bravia KDL55HX750
mazey
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:07 am

Re: Latest SVN build discussion

Postby Raptor399 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:24 am

mazey wrote:
SubJunk wrote:Latest Git build puts the text "external subtitles" at the end of my MKV filenames when I'm browsing, even when they don't have any subtitles (external or internal)


yeah i noticed that i have definelly disable subtitles and no subtitles to speak of and it does that for me too for Avi/Mkv basically everything video. havent checked music files id laugh if it shows for them too. :D

That would have been funny, indeed. ;-)

I must have been blind to miss that bug! :oops:
Fix committed.
Raptor399
Project Member
 
Posts: 1916
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:06 am

PreviousNext

Return to Beta Builds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests