Xylexis wrote:...I was in a good mood so I decided to check out the latest sourcecode for the movieInfo plugin and see If I could get the trailers working again....
Please try to use latest sources so when somebody will fix or add some new things, it will not lost in next version like in your last one.
Also all, please use utf8 for source code to not break plugins functionality. Some plugins are using special chars which can corrupt by using different code pages. Thx
I used your last source code and added/fixed some things:
- Deprecated code rewritten for higher compatibility in the future
- Fixed Genre info in IMDB plugin
- Fixed CSFD.CZ plugin
- Removed leading "____ " when showtags=false
- Logging enabled: "MovieInfo - Resolved link for gathering data:" and "MovieInfo - SEARCH link sent to GOOGLE:" written to debug.log
- Old versions filtered moviename to ASCII chars only so foreign chars(diactrics) were removed. Now also these chars are supported
- Old versions automatically removed year from moviename. By using it, results are much more accurate, so removing is disabled by default (configurable in .conf file)
- New ILanguage and RemoveYear params added. Check .conf file how to use it
- "- IMDb" and "IMDb -" strings filtered from displaying
As seen above I added new params to be configurable which helps in search results to be more precise.ILanguage
is Interface language of google search. Now we can configure it because some movie names are not found in "english" google but it is found by "czech/polish/..." google.
It is recommended to use your native country/language code also in case you are using "english" IMDB.
At last, you can check search link
generated by MovieInfo in debug.log. It can help in debugging why wrong or no movie was found
Hopefully you will like it.
file updated! MediaInfo.conf renamed to MEDIAINFO.conf for better compatibility with Linux/MacOs systems (case sensitive)
If you have old MOVIEINFO.conf file in root folder, be sure to backup and delete it(merge needed changes with new conf file). Priority is set to load .conf file from root and if not found it tries to load file from PLUGINS folder.
So if old
file exists in root, PLUGINS folder is ignored when conf file is loaded so new params ILanguage