CCML Plugin (Updated 2012-05-20)

Discuss third-party additions, plugins and translations for PS3 Media Server

Re: CCML Plugin

Postby squadjot » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:36 pm

Nice to see this is still alive! - I will have a look at this again!
squadjot

Postby myle » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:30 am

Just try CCML_v2.jar nothing show up in the status window shut it and take CCML_v2.jar out of the folder start it up again I can see stuff in the Status window

sorry every work when you install the java 7
myle

Postby Caine » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:25 am

Hello squadjot thank you so much for making this. I have one question:

I use the included 'custom.bat' in your movie tools, and it works great. But I also wish to rename the parent folder of the movie being renamed at the same time, so that the folder is an exact name match with the file (without the extension of course)

For example 'custom.bat' renames the file to "30 Minutes or Less [2011].avi", and I want the folder to be "30 Minutes or Less [2011]"

What is the best way to make this happen? Adding it into custom.bat, or into the autorename.vbs?

Thank you.
Caine

Postby squadjot » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:17 am

Caine wrote:Hello squadjot thank you so much for making this. I have one question:

I use the included 'custom.bat' in your movie tools, and it works great. But I also wish to rename the parent folder of the movie being renamed at the same time, so that the folder is an exact name match with the file (without the extension of course)

For example 'custom.bat' renames the file to "30 Minutes or Less [2011].avi", and I want the folder to be "30 Minutes or Less [2011]"

What is the best way to make this happen? Adding it into custom.bat, or into the autorename.vbs?

Thank you.

HI Caine

I've actually been working on a new version that makes this possible. Also in new version you can filter Prefixes, so you can name files/folders Machinist, The [2004]

It's basically done.., also been testing it..and seems fine.
Just need to clean up files and upload - I'll be sure to PM you when it's done...
squadjot

Postby Caine » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:05 am

Excellent. Just bought a new Pivos Aios media player that should be here in a couple of days :D Have all my files organized so far, but will definitely need your new version for files in the near future.

Cheers.

squadjot wrote:
Caine wrote:Hello squadjot thank you so much for making this. I have one question:

Thank you.

HI Caine

I've actually been working on a new version that makes this possible. Also in new version you can filter Prefixes, so you can name files/folders Machinist, The [2004]

It's basically done.., also been testing it..and seems fine.
Just need to clean up files and upload - I'll be sure to PM you when it's done...
Caine

Re: CCML Plugin (Updated 2012-01-14)

Postby jdknight » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:15 pm

Updated the plugin to version 3.

Returning support back for Java 6 users.

Also minor changes such as hiding media types (Audio, Images and/or Videos) if no media has been categorized for them and language updates.
jdknight

Postby squadjot » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:11 pm

Hi, would it be possible to have more sub genres, array like:

Master=Movies
Genre=Comedy, Action

So this generates two folders "Comedy" and "Action" - And the movie will be represented in both folders.
squadjot

Postby jdknight » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:02 am

squadjot wrote:Hi, would it be possible to have more sub genres, array like:

Master=Movies
Genre=Comedy, Action

So this generates two folders "Comedy" and "Action" - And the movie will be represented in both folders.

Actually, you can do the following to get the desired result:

Code: Select all
Master=Movies
Genre=Comedy
Genre=Action

Although if you prefer the comma style, I wouldn't mind adding support for both in the next version.
jdknight

Postby squadjot » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:12 am

ah ok, nice!, well..i'm not sure it's needed then.. let me get back to you on that. =)

Is multiple Masters supported aswell?..
sorry i havent tested/read up properly
squadjot

Postby jdknight » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:34 am

squadjot wrote:ah ok, nice!, well..i'm not sure it's needed then.. let me get back to you on that. =)

Is multiple Masters supported aswell?..
sorry i havent tested/read up properly

Sorry to say only one (1) 'Master' category is supported at this time (per meta file).

I'll note to support this in the next version.
jdknight

PreviousNext

Return to Additions and Plugins