Sorry to re-awaken this thread, but having only just discovered this terrific idea, I wanted to post my suggested changes to promote more control (files attached):
- BUILD_PMS_SVN_TMKv1-0.cmd: Prompts for desired revision number to give some control over which version you download in case you don't want to be too bleeding edge, simply input the number at the prompt (e.g. 716). This script "exports" the SVN tree to "[script directory]\ps3mediaserver_r[number]", then compiles.
- BUILD_PMS_SVN_CompileOnly_TMKv1-0.cmd: As you make your own tweaks/modifications to the contents, this will allow you to re-compile (e.g. I prefer specific versions of MEncoder and have a customized renderer).
- ANT_HOME=%~dp0apache-ant_1.8.2 (apache-ant_1.8.2 directory in the same directory as the the scripts when executed)
- JAVA_HOME=%PROGRAMFILES%\Java\jdk1.6.0_26 (JDK 6u26 natively installed: 32-bit OS, 32-bit JDK %systemdrive%\program files; 64-bit OS; 64-bit JDK %systemdrive%\program files)
- SlikSVN is natively installed and in PATH (i.e. you can run svn.exe without calling the path to svn.exe)
NOTE: If you'd rather keep everything in the same directory, hopefully it will be obvious where to make the appropriate changes in the scripts to redirect the calls to that path
Hi, peronaly i'm a "bleeding edge" guy, so i don't know if i'm gonna use it, but good to know that there is the possebility if i want to use it in the future. And it is great there is some development on this tool, i use it often. So thnx.