JasonB

Re: MOVIE INFO (IMDB Support) Updated 14th December

Postby infidel » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:19 pm

You're welcome!
infidel

Postby ExSport » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:03 pm

Thanks infidel 8-)
Please it is possible to publish also final .java files?
I am not able to use your latest .patch file.
I downloaded SharkHunter source via Tortoise SVN, tried to apply patch but TortoiseUDiff show the error "Rejected patch hunks" for all patched files.
Is it possible to publish also already patched source? I need to do some tweaks and edits to fix CSFD.CZ plugin and removing "http://www.newzleech.com/" code which slowdowns searched results quite lot and doesn't work anyway.
Many thanks
ExSport
ExSport

Postby infidel » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:12 am

ExSport wrote: it is possible to publish also final .java files?

Sure thing, ExSport :); here's a clone of my local repo:
Attachments
movieinfo-0.3.4-src.zip
(88.55 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
infidel

Postby ExSport » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:45 pm

Many thanks!
Will check it and later will send fix for CSFD.CZ engine and also tip for removing "http://www.newzleech.com" code part which makes timeouts due to non existent site so sometimes searches were delayed for me(CSFD plugin tested).
ExSport

Postby ExSport » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:30 pm

Hi again
I updated MovieInfo plugin so CSFD.cz works again.
Also I removed "____" part when ShowTags=false as somebody requested.
I am quite lazy to make .patch file so I added source code in .jar file(it is compiled inside so unpack it if needed)
Thanks infidel for your source!
ExSport
Attachments
MovieInfo-fixed.zip
Fixed CSFD.cz plus removed underlines when not needed (source code inside .JAR file)
(86.22 KiB) Downloaded 236 times
Last edited by ExSport on Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ExSport

Postby infidel » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:13 pm

ExSport wrote:I updated MovieInfo plugin so CSFD.cz works again.
Also I removed "____" part when ShowTags=false as somebody requested.

Great, this plugin has a life of its own!
infidel

Postby wgilster » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:46 am

Hi all, I'm a bit new to this thread so forgive me if I've already tromping on someone else work, but I'd like to share a bit about what I've done and see if it would be possible to integrate my work into this plugin since it seems like this would be the best place for it.
First, a bit of information for those that care to know a bit about how Windows Media Center's categorizes dvd info and discovers dvd artwork.
1. After ripping a DVD with software such as DVDfab or anyDVD, the software extracts the dvdid and it's self named title from the ISO and places it in a directory next to it's VIDEO_TS folder.
2. Windows Media Center perfectly recognizes and plays these ISO format ripped dvd/bds quite well as long as that dvdid file is available.
3. The format of the .dvdid.xml file is as follows:<Disc><Name>A_TAD_OF_CHRISTMAS_CHEER</Name><ID>86391718|1186f9b5</ID></Disc>
4. Windows Media Center scans it's list of video directories and finds all of these .dvdid.xml files and looks up the same MovieInfo from AMG and places it the following directory with the name of the file being it's dvdid: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\eHome\DvdInfoCache\[dvdid].xml.
5. It also looks up the cover art for the DVD and places it in the following directory: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\eHome\DvdCoverCache

So for those of us that have a Windows box with Windows Media Center, all we need to do is rip the dvd and open media center and all of our dvd's are indexed by genre, release date, rating, actors and cover art downloaded.

However, before I realized that there was a plugin that was already doing this, I went ahead and modified the HEAD version of PMS in my local workspace to show the cover art from the dvdcovercache. Works great! Later on, I've found this thread, and discovered that it would simply be better to utilize the "info gathering" plugin that you've created. So the question is, anyone interested in the patch that does this, or would this stuff be better utilized if it was integrated with this plugin. From what is sounds, you've created a rather extensible info/art gathering mechanism that could easily accommodate my code. Any interest?
wgilster

Postby infidel » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:27 pm

This plugin is an ad-hoc group effort at this point, so feel free. If you repackage your mods as a WMC plugin for movieinfo (a la 'net/pms/movieinfo/plugins/IMDBPlugin.java' and the others in src) it would fit right in. I'm not on Windows myself but as with most things 'if you build it they will come' :).
infidel

PreviousNext

Return to Additions and Plugins