Just like to say thank you!

General discussion about PS3 Media Server (no support or requests)

Re: Just like to say thank you!

Postby godinperson » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Val Killmore wrote:
czarisyn wrote:I want to add my Thank you to those who develop this wonderful piece of software.
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you...and Thank you.

This post pretty much sums up my feelings. :D Great work guys.

Exactly what I wanted to say.

Thanks!
godinperson

Hi People just wanted to let you know love this PS3 Server

Postby Lukasz » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:11 pm

Hi People just wanted to let you know love this PS3 Server, it saved me from converting, cause converting is a pain. I also installed some other plugins like vlc and avisynth
Lukasz

Postby ediondo69 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:22 pm

The best media server for ps3, xbox 360 and sony blu ray players. Thanks.
ediondo69

Postby DunkB » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:31 pm

Fantastic piece of software, thank you to all those who have given their time and skill to make it that way.
DunkB

Thank you!

Postby owhiso26 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:30 am

Hi,

To whomever it may concern: Thank you for the time and effort invested in creating this interface. I've been using your media server v 1.1 for a year or so now, with varying success, recently downloaded and installed v 1.4, and am really stoked about how well it's working!

The MKV and iTunes support that have been added sometime since 1.1 are awesome. Browsing media has become extremely fast, especially since I figured out to turn off MediaLink (which I actually paid for :-/) and the useless Twonky media server that came pre-installed on my NAS. No more DLNA errors! Still some stuttering on video playback of MP4 and MKV, which from what I've read is to be expected with a wireless connection. MPG and AVI, on the other hand, stream very smoothly over wireless.

I don't quite understand the "Media Library" feature, but turned it on anyway. Had to turn it off again to enable browsing of the shared folders, otherwise, would consistently receive the "no titles" message... iTunes browsing still worked, go figure!

Anyway, thanks again. If there's a site/link to make a Paypal donation, let me know.
owhiso26

Re: Thank you!

Postby mazey » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:45 pm

owhiso26 wrote:If there's a site/link to make a Paypal donation, let me know.

http://code.google.com/p/ps3mediaserver/
PMS 1.90.2 Snapshot - Intel Celeron G1840 2.8Ghz / Asus Z97m-plus / Corsair Vengeance 8GB / Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit)
mazey

Postby taconaut » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:09 pm

Thanks for the heads up, it's always nice to get positive feedback :)
(moved topic from feature request to general discussion)
If you always wanted to have your most recent videos at the top of the folder in the ps3 or wished you could group all videos with the same genre in one folder, have a look at pms-mlx
taconaut
Project Member

Postby puntloos » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:29 pm

Wanted to chime in with a massive agreement. I know I'm the naggy one here sometimes but THANK YOU, for the last year my entire home cinema/music setup has been centered around this great piece of software.

(you know, now would be the time for a shameless plug for the donate link...)
puntloos

Postby Raptor399 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:44 pm

Mazey already did. ;-)
Raptor399
Project Member

Postby owhiso26 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Got it, done!
owhiso26

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion