Amazon Instant

General discussion about PS3 Media Server (no support or requests)

Amazon Instant

Postby Phat31198 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:59 pm

I did a search on the forums and in this section itself. i did not find anything related to Amazon Instant functionality.

Since a lot of ppl will be leaving Netflix now, myself included. I would like to see support for Amazon Instant streaming. Just as you have with Hulu and Netflix.

Thank you
Phat31198

Re: Amazon Instant

Postby meskibob » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:13 pm

PMS doesn't support any of these. You may want to post to the official Playstation forums instead.
I provide NO application support via PM or email, so please post your question to the forum per the Forum Rules.
meskibob

Postby Phat31198 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Damn...Really?

Then TVersity must still be running somewhere in my network.

I know that I had credentials for netflix and hulu typed into one of these streaming programs.

Sorry that I bothered to ask...

Eff waiting on Sony to add functionality...That is why I am asking in an OS forum...you know so that the software runs smoothly and doesn't stutter or require some frigging power house to run. (cough Playon) XBMC might be my new avenue to roll into.
Phat31198

Postby bendjava » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:12 pm

Hmm, might be worth investigating if there is an exposed API to access this. Will have to look at other apps and see if they have this implemented and the results.

I'm in the same boat after cancelling netflx and prime is much better in terms of value especially if you order online a lot! ;)
bendjava

Return to General Discussion