For help and support with issues specific to Mac OS X
Hi. New to this software but looks promising - thanks!
A couple of questions:
1. is there a way to set up a playlist for all my itunes library so that when I set to shuffle it plays everything rather than just what 's in a particular (say artist or album) folder? Same question with viewing iphoto folder -- how can I set it up to view all photos rather than whatever is in a specific subfolder?
2. My understanding is that video streaming (including Youtube, etc) just doesn't work in OS X yet. Is that correct?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:04 am
Hi. That's what I understood:
1. For iTunes music I use Medialink. It's $20 for the license, but the trial should let you play and shuffle all iTunes songs (Medialink sucks the XML iTunes library file). After 30 min just the names disappear.
2. Yeah, I have the same problems as well. It's not working for OSX (yet) it seems.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:28 pm
Return to Mac OS X Support
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests