Please download it from the front page.
- Backwards-incompatible API changes (for plugin developers/packagers) - see http://tinyurl.com/3hbqv4l for more details
- Updated OS X binaries (FFmpeg, MEncoder and MPlayer) to fix an AC3 bug and improve internal VOBsub display quality
- Optional GUI to allow profile to be selected when PMS starts
- Better UPnP spec compliance
- Logging improvements
- ASS/SSA subtitles disabled by default on Linux and OS X
- Multithreaded MEncoder enabled by default on multithreaded CPUs
- Subtitles stay within confines of original frame when using overscan compensation
- Made transcoding tab resizing consistent for all sizes
- Fixed DTS audio support with FFmpeg
- MEncoder supports DTS-ES (6.1 channels) audio
- Handles unknown audio channels
- Change maximum number of plugins to 30 from 4
- Improved MP4 support
- New Korean translation (thanks, mrahn80)
- Fixed bug where config sometimes wouldn't save on Windows 7
For 1.23.0 and above:
- Just uninstall the older version and install newer one
- To retain your old settings you may have to copy your old config file/s to a new directory.
To find out where the new directory is on your computer, run the program and go to the Traces tab and look on the 14th line, the line that says "Profile directory:", that is the folder your config files should be saved now.
- If you use the "media library / cache" option you should reset it.
chocolateboy, taconaut, tomeko, Redlum, Raptor399, mrahn80 and others that my sleep-deprived mind is missing