NaviX support

Discuss third-party additions, plugins and translations for PS3 Media Server

Re: NaviX support

Postby jpop » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:04 pm

Hi,

I have just applied your script also and i no longer get corrupted data and it looks like PMS is trying to play the movies, but so far i have only had a dark screen.
jpop

Postby Deadringer » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:49 pm

jpop wrote:Hi,

I have just applied your script also and i no longer get corrupted data and it looks like PMS is trying to play the movies, but so far i have only had a dark screen.

I am getting that a lot too still. Did you try the movie in my example that ended up playing for me after this code update? It doesn't play it every time but it has worked twice now on the same movie that never played before. I am sure between the two of us we can help test this for sharkhunter and get this fixed. :)
Deadringer

Postby jpop » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:00 pm

I am getting that a lot too still. Did you try the movie in my example that ended up playing for me after this code update? It doesn't play it every time but it has worked twice now on the same movie that never played before. I am sure between the two of us we can help test this for sharkhunter and get this fixed. :)

I have not managed to get any movies playing so far, just the dark screen, i have also tried the movies you choose.

Something's happening though, the buffer is going a bit longer when trying to play a movie before empty shows.
jpop

Postby SharkHunter » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:22 pm

Hi people,

I locked over your logs and they lock like expected. First they show that turner succesfully changed the VeeHD scraper which means that that one is currently down. (New version available soon). Another trick that can be tested is to increase the delay before start. Add "$PARAMS.waitbeforestart = 20000L" to the script and then tweak the 20000 parameter (it is in millseconds). Add it to where the curl stuff is beeing defined.

Again don't use VeeHD for a while....
SharkHunter

Postby jpop » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:29 pm

Another trick that can be tested is to increase the delay before start. Add "$PARAMS.waitbeforestart = 20000L" to the script and then tweak the 20000 parameter (it is in millseconds). Add it to where the curl stuff is beeing defined.

Sorry,

I don't really understand this, do i add the "$PARAMS.waitbeforestart = 20000L" into the script you posted earlier? Where is the curl stuff being defined?

Thanks.
jpop

Postby SharkHunter » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:32 am

Yes just add that line somewhere ahead of TRANSCODER= in the script posted earlier..
SharkHunter

Postby s34g4te » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:39 pm

Hi,
Just a quick question about the Navix support :
Is there a way to get a channel with a RSS feed from a site supported by navix (in my case : rutube.ru)?
It seems that only the playlist type are supported, but i saw on differents plx file rss or rss:video type folder.
Do you plan to add support for these types in a future release ?
Thanks !
s34g4te

Postby SharkHunter » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:33 am

s34g4te wrote:Hi,
Just a quick question about the Navix support :
Is there a way to get a channel with a RSS feed from a site supported by navix (in my case : rutube.ru)?
It seems that only the playlist type are supported, but i saw on differents plx file rss or rss:video type folder.
Do you plan to add support for these types in a future release ?
Thanks !

Yes playlists are the only thing supported now but it is of course possible to add RSS feeds. I have no plans for that (I have no plans at all) I add stuff that I find useful and stuff that people asks for. If you have an RSS feed plx file that you can point me to (so I don't need to search the whole of NaviX) then I could add this quicker...
SharkHunter

Postby s34g4te » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:34 pm

Hi,
Here is an exemple with rss folder :
http://navi-x.googlecode.com/svn-histor ... Comedy.plx

and more specifically the rss stream i want to get : http://rutubextra.rutube.ru/rss
Thanks !
s34g4te

Postby SharkHunter » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:59 pm

s34g4te - my working copy has that rss plx working (4 lines of code why did i skip that one...) It will be out next time (before the weekend when I go on vacation :))
SharkHunter

PreviousNext

Return to Additions and Plugins