NaviX support

Discuss third-party additions, plugins and translations for PS3 Media Server

Re: NaviX support

Postby SharkHunter » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:50 pm

Deadringer wrote:
SharkHunter wrote:It shouldn't be the install/upgrade should fetch everything and put it in the correct spot. If you need to do it manually fetch this zip file (https://github.com/downloads/SharkHunte ... annels.zip) and place any .groovy file in extras\scripts and any .ch files in extras\channels.

I have done what you requested and still I am getting corrupted data. Some links are working now but most do not. Do we have a list o sources in Navi-X that are known to NOT work with PSM?

"All" should work. There might be some bugs (I found one just now that solve jpops problem). If you can't get the debug log files up then tell me which movie you were trying to watch (the path within NaviX) and then I can try for myself...
SharkHunter

Postby Deadringer » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:03 pm

I think jpop and I are having very similar issues. I will go and choose a few movies to play and let you know where there are on Navi-X
Deadringer

Postby Deadringer » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:34 pm

Deadringer wrote:I think jpop and I are having very similar issues. I will go and choose a few movies to play and let you know where there are on Navi-X

Okay so i just got corrupted data message for the following > Navi-Xtreme Media Portal > Most visited lists in past 7 days > DVD Quality - Good Movies > The social Network

I tried this form the PSM and it failed I then tried it from XBMC and it played but it took two tries for it to start. Perhaps that is part of the glitch preventing it from playing in PSM
Deadringer

Postby SharkHunter » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:39 pm

This is the bug that jpop also saw and I fixed it just now. Will be released during the evening.
SharkHunter

Postby Deadringer » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:11 pm

SharkHunter wrote:This is the bug that jpop also saw and I fixed it just now. Will be released during the evening.

Awesome! Thanks a bunch! If I have already added the 123 Jar file what else should I do to ensure I have the best available version. Should I just install the full build that you release tonight in full?
Deadringer

Postby SharkHunter » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:34 pm

SHB12 contains Channel 1.24 which should solve these issues.
SharkHunter

Postby jpop » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Thanks for the effort you are putting in SharkHunter trying to get Navi-X working for us, i have just installed your latest build and it seems i can get lower quality 4.3 aspect clips to load after about 20+ seconds but still most of the streams don't work for me.

I have my boxee box setup in my other room and i am picking the same movies that work on my boxee on the PS3 but i still get the errors.

I notice after about 20 seconds the buffer bar starts to load up then it says empty and the error code comes up on my TV.

Sorry for being a pest.

I have uploaded the log file again.
Attachments
pms_dbg.rar
(197.43 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
jpop

Postby Deadringer » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:29 pm

jpop wrote:Thanks for the effort you are putting in SharkHunter trying to get Navi-X working for us, i have just installed your latest build and it seems i can get lower quality 4.3 aspect clips to load after about 20+ seconds but still most of the streams don't work for me.

I have my boxee box setup in my other room and i am picking the same movies that work on my boxee on the PS3 but i still get the errors.

I notice after about 20 seconds the buffer bar starts to load up then it says empty and the error code comes up on my TV.

Sorry for being a pest.

I have uploaded the log file again.

I can confirm that this is the case. An example is below. I was able to play this on my XBMC but not through my PS3 with PSM

Navi-xtreme Media Portal > most viewed lists 24 hours > DVD Quality - Good Movies > The Social Network
Deadringer

Postby SharkHunter » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:53 am

I hate do be boring but I just tried this at another place far from home (=my work) which has a real crappy old XP box. Downloaded SHB12 and tried the movies that you have problem with and they all worked.

Now as regards VeeHD some of them returns errors when trying to fetch the video link (things like Couldn't resolve name for AF_INET: a.veehd.com) which indicates that the link is broken. I tried Harry-Potter-and-the-Chamber-of-Secrets which didn't work but the link above did.

What is your system setup? It's nothing wrong with the link fetching now at least the error is in the actual streaming and this is more of a jungle. From the logs the only thing I can deduce is that the downloading gives up. Why does it work on boxee? Boxee is more patient then PS3. My Bravia is more patient then the PS3 I think (never had any problems).
SharkHunter

Postby jpop » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:56 am

I have tried on both my tower pc and laptop running windows 7 with 4gb of ram.

I think i will dual boot with XP and try running it then.
jpop

PreviousNext

Return to Additions and Plugins