Please download it from the front page.
- Overscan compensation feature added for MEncoder
- Return of the official OS X build, thanks for your patience!
- MEncoder no longer crashes when using more then 8 cores
- New build script for OS X that builds all dependencies (big thanks to Raptor399)
- French translation fixed
For versions prior to 1.23.0:
- To retain your old settings you may have to copy your old config file/s to a new directory.
To find out where the new directory is on your computer, run the program and go to the Traces tab and look on the 14th line, the line that says "Profile directory:", that is the folder your config files should be saved now.
- If you use the "media library / cache" option you should reset it.
Big thanks to chocolateboy for his code contributions and to Redlum and Raptor for work on the OS X build.