SharkHunter Build 43 (Update 12-04-29)

Download and discuss official beta builds here

Re: SharkHunter Build

Postby flapjack » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:40 pm

SharkHunter wrote:flapjack - pls enclose the logs. See top post for directions.

SharkHunter, thanks for your help... see attached.
Attachments
pms_dbg.zip
(67 KiB) Downloaded 229 times
flapjack

Re: SharkHunter Build

Postby SharkHunter » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:37 pm

This goes back to Channels thread :) (since it is a Channels problem). It seems that you don't use Premium (which might be ok but then it might be that you suffer MegaUpload limits). If you wnated Premium yoou have probably forgot your credentials. Answer in Channels thread.
SharkHunter

Re: SharkHunter Build (Update 11-05-02)

Postby SharkHunter » Mon May 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Added SHB3 still no new code in there just a bunch of bundles....
SharkHunter

Postby jlane628 » Tue May 03, 2011 1:55 pm

Take this for what it's worth because I'm not sure it's your build at fault, but since updating to your build, I can't get it to start automatically. I'm using Win XP. At startup, my event log shows "The PS3 Media Server service terminated with service-specific error 1 (0x1)." I can use the program normally if I start it once the system is running, but it can't seem to be able to just start the service.
jlane628

Postby SharkHunter » Tue May 03, 2011 2:10 pm

jlane628 wrote:Take this for what it's worth because I'm not sure it's your build at fault, but since updating to your build, I can't get it to start automatically. I'm using Win XP. At startup, my event log shows "The PS3 Media Server service terminated with service-specific error 1 (0x1)." I can use the program normally if I start it once the system is running, but it can't seem to be able to just start the service.

I haven't tried the service "version" myself, but it is possible that something is wrong. Currently the SharkHunter Build doesn't add any new code so I guess it should work. I'll look into it.
There could/Should be a wrapper.log found in the win32/service dir. Also upload full logs pls.
SharkHunter

Postby laxnkio » Tue May 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Sharkhunter,

First all thanks for all the amazing work you're doing. I only wish I was able to understand all the ins and outs of the code and could answer my own questions lol. I've been trying to use your newest SH build to stream icefilms directly and haven't been able to get any streams to work yet. I've tried to read through all the threads, including the channel plugin thread, but still am unable to get it working(made sure to install to a directly with no spaces, checked that the program was finding all the plugins correctly, like everyone else i run into the folder depth issue at times).

I am able to browse successfully and choose a stream (both movies and tv) but then I almost always get "The data is corrupted" and the log returns an error message. In the last 24 hours I was able to get 1 megavideo stream to work for about 5 seconds, and then the audio went high pitch and the stream froze. I know this build is a work in progress and I just wanted to submit my logs to see if they help at all. Just like everything else with computers it will probably come down to operator error, but I am unable to determine that at the moment.

I zipped up all the requested logs manually because I could not get the pack debug info to work correctly.(It always created a file that could not be opened and returned a windows error) Thanks for your hard work.

Using the 1.21.2-SHB3 build on a 64bit Vista, C2d e8500, over a wired connection from a DI-604 100mbps router.
Attachments
pms_dbg.zip
Logs
(54.98 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
laxnkio

Postby SharkHunter » Tue May 03, 2011 6:35 pm

laxnkio - you've found a bug in the dbg packer that will be fixed.
You are running with subtitels on which has problem with get_flash_videos right now. Try to turn subs off just to see if stuff works better.
SharkHunter

Postby laxnkio » Tue May 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Will do.

Glad to see I helped somehow lol.

Edit: Tried checking the Definitely disable subtitles option under the transcoder section and still get the same behavior. Megaupload links return the corruption msg and megavideo links start for about 5 seconds, then freeze. I am unable to get into the transcode folder due to the folder tree depth limit.
laxnkio

Re: SharkHunter Build (Update 11-05-08)

Postby SharkHunter » Sun May 08, 2011 5:49 am

New version is out. Fixed an old annoying bug in the plugin handling. Also now is search and remote applied (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8780).

Form this build on a defult credentials file (empty of course) will be done. The cred file will now be called PMS.cred and placed alongside PMS.conf which can be found at %APPDATA%PMS-SHB
SharkHunter

Re: SharkHunter Build (Update 11-05-08)

Postby Xmantium » Sun May 08, 2011 8:28 am

Brilliant!! Was hoping next version to include http://code.google.com/p/ps3mediaserver/source/detail?r=569 which includes my TV!

Just installed it, tried your SharkMote Android app, dissapointed it doesnt support videos and search on the free version :roll: £5 bit too much for full version
PMS Running on QNAP TS-639 Pro Linux Server, 1.2 DualCore Intel, 12TB RAID5 HDD
Xmantium

PreviousNext

Return to Beta Builds