Working Sharp Aquos conf here.

Discuss alternative media renderers (not PS3) supported by PS3 Media Server (e.g. Xbox 360, TVs &c.)

Working Sharp Aquos conf here.

Postby Iceron » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:50 pm

Hi everybody, i managed to get support for the Sharp Aquos and i thought that i should share it with you.
The Aquos will otherwise only play certain HD MKV files.

Create sharp.conf in the renderers folder and add this to it:

Code: Select all
# ps3mediaserver renderer profile for Sharp Aquos
# Refer to PS3.conf for help

RendererName=Sharp Aquos
RendererIcon=bravia.png
UserAgentSearch=SHARP-AQUOS-DMP
Video=true
Audio=true
Image=true
SeekByTime=true
TranscodeVideo=MPEGAC3
TranscodeAudio=MP3
DefaultVBVBufSize=true
MuxH264ToMpegTS=true
MuxDTSToMpeg=false
WrapDTSIntoPCM=false
MuxLPCMToMpeg=false
MaxVideoBitrateMbps=0
MaxVideoWidth=0
MaxVideoHeight=0
H264Level41Limited=true
MimeTypesChanges=audio/wav=audio/L16|video/mp4=video/mpeg
DLNALocalizationRequired=true
TranscodeExtensions=dvr-ms,dvr,mkv,dv,ty,mov,ogm,hdmov,hdm,rmv,rmvb,rm,asf,evo,asx,flv,m2v,mpe,mod,tivo,ty,tmf,ts,tp,m2p,mp4,m4v,avi,wmv,wm,divx,div,flac,mlp,fla,wma,m4a,aac,dts,mka,ape,ogg,shn,mpc,ra,mp2,wv,oma,aa3,gif,png,arw,cr2,crw,dng,raf,mrw,nef,pef,tif,tiff
StreamExtensions=

#Better/faster codec detection method ! true to enable it
#Need testing !
MediaInfo=false
Supported = f:mpegps|mpegts    v:mpeg2|mp4|h264    a:ac3|lpcm|aac|mpa   m:video/mpeg
Supported = f:mp3   m:audio/mpeg
Supported = f:wav   m:audio/L16
Supported = f:jpg   m:image/jpeg

Yes, it is the conf file for the Bravia5500, just changed this: "UserAgentSearch=SHARP-AQUOS-DMP". And removed another line of code.

Works like a charm on a Sharp Aquos LC-46LE824E =)
Iceron

Re: Working Sharp Aquos conf here.

Postby ltsv38 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:22 am

Hello Iceron

I have a Sharp Aquos LC-40LE814E. According to the documentation it has the same features than the LC-46LE824E concerning DLNA.
I implemented your configuration file but:
- I cannot read photos
- Music (FLAC or MP3) seems transcoded to MP3 but Sharp Aquos only support LPCM true DLNA
- I only succeed reading a MKV movie, when reading an AVI the process is launched but nothing append on the screen (I need to switch Off then On the TV to take control)
Do you have the same problems?

I didn't find documentation to configure renderers CONF files with PMS

Regards
Pierre
ltsv38

Postby Schorschi » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:37 am

Odd, I have a Sharp Aquos 80 inch Quattron, and I could not get MKV files to appear in the file/folder list of either a Windows based or Linux based PMS server. I had to create my own CONF file just to get MKV files to appear. However, I am not out of the woods, I can't play 720p or 1080p without chop/studder of playback. My CONF is pretty raw, I just leveraged a lot of the defaults to get it working initially. I am sure others may have done better or will have suggestions to improve my CONF file. See attached file as reference, any suggestions welcome.
Schorschi

Postby himenohogosha » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:10 am

Schorschi wrote:Odd, I have a Sharp Aquos 80 inch Quattron, and I could not get MKV files to appear in the file/folder list of either a Windows based or Linux based PMS server. I had to create my own CONF file just to get MKV files to appear. However, I am not out of the woods, I can't play 720p or 1080p without chop/studder of playback. My CONF is pretty raw, I just leveraged a lot of the defaults to get it working initially. I am sure others may have done better or will have suggestions to improve my CONF file. See attached file as reference, any suggestions welcome.

I'm not able to see any attached file?

I just bought a Sharp 52LE830U, and have been trying to get it working with PMS. So far PMS says it doesn't detect any renderers and my TV doesn't see any servers either. I have copied the initial conf that Iceron posted, but still nothing. Any help would be appreciated :)
himenohogosha

Postby feltom » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:09 am

Tested on 60Le635e firmware 1.12 EU pms 1.90.1
If you have a problem with your Sharp Aquos use these modified lines in your conf file:

TranscodeVideo=MPEGPSAC3
TranscodeAudio=LPCM
DefaultVBVBufSize=true
MediaInfo = true
MuxH264ToMpegTS=false
MuxDTSToMpeg=false
WrapDTSIntoPCM=false
MuxLPCMToMpeg=true
TranscodeFastStart=true
DLNAOrgPN = true
MediaParserV2_ThumbnailGeneration=true

Supported = f:avi v:divx|h264|mp4|mjpeg a:mp3|ac3|lpcm n:2
#unfortunatelly not supported in DLNA Supported = f:mkv v:h264|mp4|divx|mjpeg a:aac|ac3|mp3|lpcm m:video/mp4 n:2
Supported = f:wmv v:divx|mp4|vc1|wmv|h264 a:mp3|ac3|lpcm|wma n:2
Supported = f:mp4|mov v:mp4|mjpeg|h264 a:mp3|aac m:video/mp4 n:2
Supported = f:mpegps v:mpeg2 a:ac3|mpa|mp3|lpcm n:2 m:video/mpeg:DLNA.ORG_PN=MPEG_PS_PAL n:2
Supported = f:mpegts v:mpeg1|mpeg2|h264 a:mpa|ac3|lpcm m:video/mpeg:DLNA.ORG_PN=MPEG_TS_SD_EU_ISO n:2
Supported = f:mp3 m:audio/mpeg
Supported = f:wav n:2 s:48000 m:audio/L16;rate=48000;channels=2:DLNA.ORG_PN=LPCM
Supported = f:jpg m:image/jpeg:DLNA.ORG_PN=JPEG_SM
feltom

Return to Alternative Media Renderers