SB and Shagrath Beta Build - Subtitle Position/Color

Download and discuss official beta builds here

SB and Shagrath Beta Build - Subtitle Position/Color

Postby Juniorflip » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Currently before when I was using Shagrath older build < 409. I would have white subtitle size appropriately on screen for all of my media (MKV, .XXX with SRT)

I have been using different example of SB and Shagrath build >421 and now all of my subtitles(MKV, .XXX with SRT) are yellow, tiny, and hugging the bottom of the screen thus cutting off g,j,p etc. I will try to make my setup virgin again ( I have uninstall CCCP, Vobsub, and can uninstall all other codec if needed), but how can a user set the subtitle height, color, and size for different type of subtitle? I tried using the Font size but it seems to be only working with my ASS formatted subtitle

Juniorflip
Juniorflip

Re: SB and Shagrath Beta Build - Subtitle Position/Color

Postby oldjoe911 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:05 am

Hi,

I have the exact same problem, when playing MKVs (or any other container) that have either internal or external srt subs, my subs does also show up as yellow and tiny.
I have tried to change the color from the "subs color" menu, as well as the "font scale" setting, but nothing changes.

Anybody knows how to fix this, or is this a known bug?
oldjoe911

Re: SB and Shagrath Beta Build - Subtitle Position/Color

Postby MeAngry » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:43 pm

I know this is an older topic, but I'm still facing these problems. With all recent revisions I'm unable to change the subtitle settings, nothing seems to have any effect. This is all with MKV's with integrated subs. The default size is currently way too small, so I'm unable to read subtitles at all.

[edit]
Never mind me, should have known better. Seemed my mplayer fonts weren't working as supposed anymore. No clue as to how that happened, but make sure it loads the correct font files.
MeAngry

Return to Beta Builds