v 1.10.1 - selecting mencoder still uses txMuxer

For help and support with issues specific to Linux/Unix
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

v 1.10.1 - selecting mencoder still uses txMuxer

Postby oggie » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:27 pm

1 - AMD X2 6000 and 4GB DDR2
2- gigabit network
3 - ubuntu 8.10
4 - running in console mode - no GUI
5 - using multithreaded version of ffmpeg

Everything worked fine in 1.04.

Whenever I try to play a transcoded file with mencoder, I get the data corrupted error. It worked fine with 1.04 and I changed nothing in the PMS.conf file. If I look at the debug.log file, it's now trying to use tsMuxer, which I never have done before and do not wish to.

We really need better documentation for the config file for those of us not using the GUI.
Attachments
debug.log.gz
(20.97 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
oggie
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:53 pm

Re: v 1.10.1 - selecting mencoder still uses txMuxer

Postby shagrath » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:38 pm

yeah sorry about this... you are the forgotten ones in this story :p
I guess 99% of users are running with a GUI, so I tend sometimes to forget the remaining 1%

strange bug you got there btw
shagrath
Project Lead
 
Posts: 2664
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:39 pm

Re: v 1.10.1 - selecting mencoder still uses txMuxer

Postby oggie » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:40 pm

Understandable. But could you tell me what I need to put in the conf file to tell it to stop using tsmuxer?
oggie
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:53 pm

Re: v 1.10.1 - selecting mencoder still uses txMuxer

Postby shagrath » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:40 pm

mencoder_mux_compatible=false
shagrath
Project Lead
 
Posts: 2664
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:39 pm


Return to Linux/Unix Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests