Try INTEL Tools
, to know supported format:
1. Install Intel UPnP tools (link in my signature)
2. run Device Spy
3. It should list all your UPnP device and among them yout device (eg TV, console, etc)
4. Expand the device's tree and find service: urn:upnp-org:serviceId:ConnectionManager:1
5. Expand that and double click on GetProtocolInfo(...).
6. Click on Invoke and send me (or attach a file) the result in field Sink.
Or use this tools
, his aim is to provide an overview of the capabilities of UPnP AV devices. This data is collected from you and every other user interested in contributing.
With that we could try to make a Panasonic P50V10E "conf" file.