EX700 & PMS

Discuss alternative media renderers (not PS3) supported by PS3 Media Server (e.g. Xbox 360, TVs &c.)

EX700 & PMS

Postby sharky48 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:51 pm

Hi Guys,

I'm using PMS with my Sony Bravia KDL-40EX700 for some time now and I'm very happy about it.

I have a question about the Sony X-menu. When I push the home button to go into the menu and then go left to select Video, my PMS server is at the bottom of the list. There are a lot of IPTV channels and I was wondering if I could rearange them. I know by going up in the list I also get to the bottom of the list quick, but I want to know if I can set it as my first choice.

Another question about movie playback. I don't know if you can set this in PMS or on the Tv settings, but I haven't found it yet. When a movie ends, the pause symbol is seen on the screen. Can I automaticly let it play the next movie. Or go back to the selection list at least?

Hope someone can help me with these questions.
sharky48

Re: EX700 & PMS

Postby meskibob » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:55 pm

As far as i can tell both of those are issues that PMS has no control over. I'd check your user manual or try contacting Sony.
I provide NO application support via PM or email, so please post your question to the forum per the Forum Rules.
meskibob

Re: EX700 & PMS

Postby sharky48 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:34 pm

I did mail sony, and they send me a standard email the theck the manual.
But they could not say where in the manual, because it is not in it.

So any other Bravia Users who can help me?

Note: Yesterday I did go through the entire i-Manual again without succes....
sharky48

Return to Alternative Media Renderers