M3DD3RS wrote:mboi wrote:SirReal wrote:The problem seems to be a "bug" in MEncoder. I just replaced MEncoder.exe and it's associated folders with a newer version and audio is working fine now. Not sure yet if this will create new problems but everything is working fine so far.
I found MEncoder here: http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer-win32.php
This seems to have worked for me so far.
Working for me too
mactwistz wrote:Im on same setup of scepticer exept im on a core2 duo pc . Ive try the fix but he dont work , I use multi mkv file with french and english on the same mkv. Ive always use the transcode folder and played it with tsmuxer. i dont know if someone can pack ps3media folder and the file he can work for me , i use vlc 1.xx too , maybe i need to return to 0.9x to get it work. Thx for helping me , ++
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 10 guests