Lost files after autoupdate

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

Lost files after autoupdate

Postby Lowkey » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:30 am

I fired up PMS this afternoon and it ran an autoupdate to 1.04. I can no longer see dvd iso's through my PS3. These movies worked flawlessly prior to the update but are no longer visible in their respective folders. I looked for any settings that may have been changed but found none. Other files, i.e. divx, mp4 etc., all show and play fine. I am running Vista on a 1.6 Ghz dual core with 2 gigs memory. My PS3 is on a wired lan. I have attached the debug log file. I don't mind re-encoding the iso's but I would like to play them as they are for quality since they are 1:1 copies.

Also...is there some setting to stop autoupdate? I would hate to get this working only to have it revert to problems after a future update. Manually updating is preferable.

Thanks
Attachments
debug.zip
debug log 2_12_09
(111.8 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
Lowkey

Re: Lost files after autoupdate

Postby duartejoe » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:36 am

Me too... I had been able to play back iso or TS Video containers.... Not sure what happened?

With audio, I can not play music that is in my iTunes Music folder.... (Never could)

Thanks for any help!

duartejoe
duartejoe

Return to General Help and Support