You will find that most questions have already been asked and answered.
If your topic isn't covered, please make sure that:
- you're using the latest version of Java
- you can reproduce the problem with the latest PMS snapshot build
If this still doesn't solve your problem, please provide the following information in your post (note: log and config files should be uploaded to pastebin.com or zipped and uploaded to MediaFire).
- The full debug.log per the following directions: FAQ: How can I supply details to help diagnose my problem?
- The device you are streaming to (e.g. PS3, XBox 360, etc.). If you're using a custom renderer profile, please provide the renderer .conf as well.
- Detailed information on what is not working.
If you're reporting a connection problem, please indicate your local network setup (WAN/ISP bandwidth does not matter) including:
- the connection type (e.g. Wifi, homeplugs, 100 Mbit Ethernet, gigabit)
- what you are connected through (direct connection, switch, router) e.g. PC <- Wifi G -> Linksys WRT54G Router <- 100 Mbit/s -> PS3
Problems with a specific file or set of files:
Please provide the following information:
- Which engine you are using if you are transcoding (e.g. MEncoder, AviSynth/MEncoder, FFmpeg, tsMuxeR, VLC &c.).
- If you're streaming to a PS3, press the SELECT button during playback to display media information and report the video and audio codecs listed in the upper-right screen corner.