audio playlist

General discussion about PS3 Media Server (no support or requests)

Re: audio playlist

Postby rickster53 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:57 am

shagrath wrote:you just have to create a m3u playlist anywhere on your PC, then go access that folder on XMB's media server, the playlist should appear as a folder

Can someone please recommend a tool that will create m3u playlists. I apologize for having the same request out in 2 separate threads :(
rickster53

Postby shagrath » Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:14 am

I'm using foobar for that: http://www.foobar2000.org/
shagrath
Project Lead

Postby rickster53 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:15 pm

shagrath wrote:I'm using foobar for that: http://www.foobar2000.org/

Foobar worked fine and was easy to use. I set up the playlist and it works great! Thank you for the reply, your excellent support on this forum, and for providing a very nifty piece of software! I hope you are able to continue to tweak and enhance it going forward!
rickster53

Postby radamo » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:02 pm

ImportSport wrote:
shagrath wrote:you just have to create a m3u playlist anywhere on your PC, then go access that folder on XMB's media server, the playlist should appear as a folder

I can echo the above comments. I have done this and cannot view the files. Still trouble shooting.

Alright, I found out that you have to wait a bit once you select the directory. Otherwise it appears empty. After a while (more than I expected but not very long...) you will see your playlists appear.

Thanks,
RA
radamo

Postby augeydoggy » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:14 pm

hmm, I used songlisttom3u to create playlists from itunes exports and it works fine for tversity. But when I open a playlist on pms, it says there are no files.
augeydoggy

Previous

Return to General Discussion